Chapter 8

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes
-

wHat ThE hEll CHAEYOUNG

Why does she always looks good😫 or should I say 'he'

Why does she always looks good😫 or should I say 'he'...hmm

-

Mina's PoV

I groaned for the 5th time this day as I thought of the tall girl I bumped into earlier.

"What are you groaning about?" Jihyo finally asked the penguin.

"I think I bumped into the hidden princess.." I trailed off. Most of them scoffed while the others laugh at what I just said.

"Good one, Minari." Jeongyeon said and chuckled.

"I'm serious, you ostrich. She looks new to the surroundings and the girl she's with is very similar to Princess Jennie. I'm pretty sure it's her." I said with a frustrated sigh.

"Does she smell good?" Sana asked causing me to raise my eyebrow at her.

"She does smell good, unnie. Really good..anyways I'm positive it's her."

"That's impossible, unnie. They can't go out unless they have their royal guards with them." The youngest said.

"Aish. Maybe you're right, Tzu.." I said.

-

Your PoV

When we got back to the palace, we ran straight to our rooms quietly.

One hour later...

As I was watching on Netflix, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said. Jungkook and Jin walked in with smiles.

"The Queen would like to meet you downstairs, your majesty." They said causing me to get up and was about to leave my room but Jin stopped me.

"Wait, princess. Where's your crown?" He said causing me to smile nervously.

"Uhh I forgot. I'll get it!" I said and entered my closet.

"Did you sneak ou-" Jungkook said as I put on my crown.

"No." I lied.

"Your ears is red so that means you're lying." Jin said but I just ignored him and walked out.

"Mother." I said and bowed to my parents. My siblings walked in after seconds making me confused.

"I have an announcement, my dear." Appa paused. "As you all know, in three months, it's Y/N/N's eighteenth birthday. It's also the day where we'll have a big event to reveal Y/N's identity to the world."

"Wait. So that means, I don't have to hide fr- oh god." I said excitedly.

"Yes and you'll get to go out without wearing a disguise but you'll always be with Jin and Jungkook." Eomma said.