Chapter 28

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

3rd Person's PoV

Y/n's eyes widen when she saw Jihya hugging her soaking body in the middle of the hallways.

And Twice who's near the girl, smiling like they just won everything.

Suddenly, Jihya kneeled in front of everybody which made the hidden princess to hold her breath as she look at Jihya practically begging for her friends forgiveness.

The students just gasped at the girls action and no one even thought of helping her.

"P-Please forgive me. Punch me or do e-everything you want, I promise I won't try to escape." Jihya cried as her body shakes from the coldness of the water Twice just poured to her.

"Good, because everyone's gonna enjoy what I'm about to do to a bully like yo-"

"No." Ji-eun cuts Jeongyeon off. "No one deserves to be humiliated, especially in front of these judgemental and ignorant people. And just like Y/n said, no ones hurting anyone so this is enough."

She said causing Jeongyeon along with the other Twice members to smile a little when they remembered Y/n's words. But they can't help but still get pissed at Jihya.

"You can go now. Be careful." The older princess said with a gentle voice causing Jihya to sniff and nod as she grab the flowers and heart shaped container that Y/n only noticed now.

Jihya got up and bowed at them before weakly running off towards the bathroom. Y/n sighed heavily before running to where Jihya went but before she can continue, Twice saw her and called for her.

But Y/n ignored them which made them scoff and huff, not because they just got ignored but the fact that they can't get mad at Y/n for having a big heart and still going after to help a girl that hurt her.

When Y/n arrived at the comfort room, she saw Jihya crying softly as she remove her soaking clothes, defeated. Jihya looked up and immediately smiled, seeing the girl that forgave her despite her being the biggest bitch.

Y/n was about to say sorry for her friends actions but before she can do so, Jihya cuts her off by handing her a bouquet of flowers along with a red container.

"U-Unnie, this is for you." Jihya said, wiping her stained cheeks before giving the princess a genuine smile. "I'm sorry if you don't like it, I didn't know what you liked so I just picked my favourite flowers."

"These are beautiful. Thank you, Jihya." The princess said after she accepted the bouquet.

"N-No problem." She said shyly as Y/n open the heart shaped container.

(A/n: shiit I'm craving)