Chapter 17

Since it's my birthday today, hmm Imma update HAHAHA sorry for not updating. But I promise you for real, this is a long one.

Enjoy!

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

Sana's PoV

We were about to sleep but I suddenly felt the need to pee.

"Unnie, would you please go with me? I'm scared to go alone." I said with a pout.

"I think Y/N and Man-wol is still outside. I'm sure they'll come with you.." Nayeon unnie slurred as she tried to keep her eyes open.

I got up and walked out of the tent to see no one. I nervously walked towards the bathroom while making noises so I won't get scared that much.

"Ohyo ohyo ohyo ohyo- yah!" I squealed as I thought I saw something.

I rushed to the bathroom seeing the lights were still on.

Knock! Knock!

"Who's ther-" I heard Man-wol unnie's voice but was cut off with a sound of a slap.

"Oh hey, unnie. Can I please come in? I wanna pee so bad." I said as I try my best to hold the uncomfortable feeling.

-

Your PoV

"Fuck shit! Fuck shit! Fuck shit! Fuck shit! Fuck shi-"

"Stop whisper shouting!" She whisper shouted back.

"Oh no. We're gonna get caught! Everyone knows you! You're freaking the flirtiest princess in Seoul, and I'm pretty positive Sana know's your face and everything about you."

"I mean, I don't blame myself-"

"What the hell are we going to do?!!" I panicked but still make sure Sana doesn't hear me.

"Let's just avoid looking at her." She said before she fucking open the goddamn door.

Gurl, I was not ready.

"Thank you, unnie!" Sana said as she ran to a cubicle without even looking at us.

"Oh thank god." Ji-eun whispered.

I sigh in relief but seconds later, Sana walked out of the cubicle causing Ji-eun and I to look away and acted "busy" with our things.

"Oh Y/n/n's here too." I heard the squirrel mumble.

"Hey, Sana. Goodnight!" I said without looking at her.

"Goodnight Y/n/n and Man-wol unnie!" She said before she left the bathroom. Ji-eun looked at me with wide eyes before she said,

"Holy fuck. I thought I was gonna shit mysel-"

"Oh! I forgot to kiss you guys goodnight!" We heard Sana's voice again as the door opened.

Oh no.

Suddenly, Sana gasped.

We are fucked for real.

"Y-Yah!..I'm sorry I was surprised. Have you seen Y/n/n?" Sana asked me innocently.

"She IS Y/n.." Ji-eun fucking exposed me. Sana's eyes widened and came closer to Ji-eun.

"U-Unnie, stop playing. Who really is she?"

As soon as she came in contact with Ji-eun, she turned her head to her and-