Chapter 35

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

Sorry for making you guys wait but I PROMISE you, I'll update again as soon as possible.

Sadly, this is a short chapter for y'all. Enjoy!

-

Your PoV

"Have a good night, Y/n." Ji-eun teased, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Man-wol-ssi." I warned.

"Lucky bitch will get to sleep in the same room as Tzuyu and Sana.." She mumbled as she went inside Nayeon and Momo's room since she said she didn't want to be lonely.

As soon as Ji-eun was out of sight, I walked in my new room to see Sana already laying comfortably on the Queen sized bed while Tzuyu eats on the couch with her head looking down at her phone.

"Y/n/n! You'll be sleeping beside me too." She said excitedly.

This caused Tzuyu to raise her head up and look between us.

"No, unnie. I'm in the middle." Tzuyu said coldly.

"I know you missed Y/n so much but it's not cool to have her all by yourself. I missed her too, Tzu.." Sana said, tilting her head in a cute way.

"...fine, but no kissing."

"Wait, you missed me?" I asked, squinting my eyes at her but she just smiled and looked at me in a teasing way.

"I didn't say anything

"I didn't say anything." She mumbled before getting up. "I'm gonna shower now."

"She definitely missed me." I told Sana who just giggle and nod.

-

Monday (30 days before Y/n's birthday)

Sleeping with a disguise is such a bad idea.

My face feels exhausted. If I didn't have any makeup on, I'm sure I'm still sleeping like a baby between Sana and Tzuyu, who's by the way, were holding onto me for dear life.

Also, last night was a disaster. We kept accidentally hitting each other in the face that I think I might get a bruise from.

These girls are wild- not that kind of wild, I mean their arms and legs are literally everywhere.

As usual, I woke up earlier to get ready and as I was finishing my last touch to my disguise, I heard a bang on the door.

"Y/n-ah! I'm have to pee, get out!" I heard Tzuyu making me run to the door and open it, forgetting I only have a short towel wrapped around me. "Aish, you're so slow-"

"Y-Yah! Stop staring!" I yelled when I saw her eyes roam down my legs.

I walked out of the bathroom only to caught Sana peeking by the door. I eyed her suspiciously but she acted like she didn't just check me out the same time as Tzuyu.