Chapter 37

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

3rd Person's PoV

The wide doors of the university's cafeteria slammed open revealing the one and only..

Kim Jennie.

Everyone is stunned. They cannot believe they're seeing what they're seeing. It's as if they suddenly went into dreamland.

They can't move nor speak. Hearing a royalty's voice was already too much for all of them, but seeing one standing right in front of you?

They thought they'll die for sure. Everyone snapped out of their thoughts when the princess starts walking and dozens of Royal Guards surrounded her.

"I'm gonna shit my pants- oh my god"

"JENNIE, HOLY FU-"

"Um what the fuck? Is she real?"

"Bitch, I'm gonna die-"

"Gurl, let's die together."

"AHHHH!! JENNIE-YA!!"

"OH MY GOD, SO PRETTY!!"

"KIM JENNIE, FUCKING SIT ON MY FACE-"

Okay, enough of that-

Everyone is a mess. The students didn't stopped on recording everything and taking thousands of pictures.

While Jennie, is about to lose her sanity, seeing her sister kneeling in front of everybody in defeat is making her lose control.

If she have the power, she'll make everybody who lay a finger on her youngest sister vanish and just hug and protect her forever.

On the other hand, Y/n can't help but get nervous as soon as she sees her sister raging in anger although she masked it in front of everyone else. She really don't know what Jennie will do.

By now, everyone in the campus is already inside the cafeteria, along with the principal, JYP, who's very surprised seeing Jennie again.

The crowd continued screaming their lungs out, including the six students while Twice and Red Velvet were remained frozen, admiring the princess's beautiful features.

They only snapped back into reality when Ji-eun ran and pushed the guy that was still gripping Y/n's arm too hard and help her get up from the cold, hard floor.

The forming bruises on Y/n's arms and knees didn't went unnoticed by Jennie who's already stomping her way towards them.

The six students is beyond happy when they saw Jennie walking towards them but what they didn't know is they're about to get embarrassed in front of the whole campus by thee Princess, Kim Jennie.

"Oh my god, your R-Royal Highness, I'm such a big fan of yours." One of the girls said as the other 5 students just nod excitedly.

The crowd was getting more calmer, deciding not to be too loud for the Princess's sake, since they didn't want to startle her and make her leave too early.