Chapter 5

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes

-

Your PoV

I was enjoying the feeling of my bed when I heard loud knocks making me startled. I groaned and got up. I opened the door to see my royal guards panting.

"Y-Your majesty, you should've told us you were gonna walk home." Jin said as he catch his breath.

"I apologise. I was not informed about you picking me up so I walked home." I said and they just nodded.

"That's okay, your majesty. Please inform us next time." Jungkook said as they straighten their posture. "Princess Jisoo is calling for you, your majesty."

"Where?"

"At the living room, princess." Jin said and I just nodded and walked with them downstairs.

We arrived at the living room to see my sisters and their lovers with makeups.

"Hey, Y/N/N. How's first day of school?" Jisoo unnie asked me.

"A lot of people were so mean to me." I pouted causing all of them to aww especially Jennie unnie.

"What did they do, baby~" My sister said as she hugged me.

"They were saying how I was not welcome because of my face." I frowned.

"Don't mind them, princess. A lot of people were really like that. We just have to learn to ignore people like them and besides, you have a beauty hiding behind those makeup and fake nose." Rosé unnie said that made me smile.

"Yes. They're either jealous of something you have or they're not raised well." Lisa unnie said.

"You'll get used to it, Y/N/N."

After teaching me a lot of things about the real world outside, they stared teaching me how to disguise myself.

I learned quickly so I'll be the one to do it myself starting tomorrow.

-

It's the second day. I got up excitedly and took a bath. After that, I picked an outfit and removed my eyeglasses before doing my disguise.

Your Outfit👇🏻

-

I arrived at school without any problems and as soon as I entered, people were talking about my looks again. I ignored them and walked straight to my locker.

"Y/N/N!" I heard Ryujin so I turned to see her running towards me with the others behind her.

"Hey, girls." I greeted them which they did the same. "I have a question."

"Tell us."

"Uhh could you please introduce me the top idols here?" I asked.

"Sure! Okay hmm, those guys with eight members, their group is called Exo. Then those nine girls, they're Twice." Yuna said as she pointed secretly. "Red velvet, Mamamoo, GFriend, IZ*ONE, EXID, BTOB, iKON and Got7." She all pointed to them.