Chapter 31

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

Your PoV

"HONEYS, I'M HOOOME!"

We suddenly heard before the front door shuts loudly.

"Aish, you're so loud-"

"Wahh! I missed you, unnie." Sana cuts me off before running towards Ji-eun and hugging her.

"Yah, did you just say I'm loud?" Ji-eun asked as I continued wiping the furnitures.

"I did, what are you gonna do about it?" I said making Jeongyeon laugh at my response.

"Just so you know, I'm louder in bed." She winked, suddenly making my face flushed.

"M-My virgin ears!" Chaeyoung shouts, covering her ears.

"Oh my- I cannot believe you just said that in front of a child!" Jihyo said, shaking her head.

"Chaeyoung is not a chil-"

"I'm talking about baby." Jihyo cuts Ji-eun off.

"Pshh.." Ji-eun muttered before moving to play with the orangutan.

"Jang Man-wol, wash the dishes first." I told her but she didn't listened.

I'll seriously pull her wig off.

"Man-wol, wash the dishes." I repeated.

"Don't tell me what to do unless you're naked." Ji-eun said making Momo choke on her drink while the others cover their mouths in disbelief.

"YAH! Y-You're being a pervert again!" I yelled before coming to grab her.

She laughed before running away from me. I huffed and walked back to the living room to see them laughing at what just happened.

"Wah, unnie knows what to say to make you flustered." Tzuyu said, smirking.

"A-Ani, I'm not flustered. I'm pissed."

"Y/n-ah..come here." Tzuyu said with a teasing tone, her smirk never leaving her lips.

"W-Wae?" I asked, walking closer to her.

Suddenly, she grabbed my arm and pull me to her on the couch, causing me squeal as I fall on her lap.

"Oh my god. What the hell are you d-doing!" I shout, getting more flustered at the situation. "Yah!" I yelled when she wrapped her arms around my body to prevent me from getting up.

"Are you flustered now?" She asked before laughing.

Please don't let them sense my gay panic-

"N-No!" I said as I finally noticed Twice just watching us with an unknown look.

Ji-eun came back and saw me still on Tzuyu's lap.

"Aish, you're starting without me?" She said making my eyes widen but Tzuyu to laugh and push me off of her.

"Don't do that again!" I shout, pointing my finger at Tzuyu.

She just rolled her eyes but laugh again after, making me sigh and remove my glasses.

"Wow, we were about to witness a movie in real life." Jeongyeon said.

"What movie?" Momo asked.

"The Princess and the frog." Jeongyeon said and burst out laughing along with Ji-eun.

"I'm guessing Y/n is the frog.." Ji-eun said making everyone laugh again.

Ji-eun seriously needs punishment.