Chapter 23

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

Just to make everything clear!

Sana saw Ji-eun and Y/n's face when they were on camping BUT she only knew Ji-eun is the princess because Y/n's bare face isn't revealed to the public yet which means Sana has no idea she is the hidden princess! She thinks Y/n is just a close friend of Ji-eun and she also believed that they were just having an experiment by disguising themselves.
-

3rd Person's PoV

"Why do you guys looked so bad at this anyways? Aren't you supposed to get used to this cause I'm sure all parents don't want their children to grow up living like a freaking princess.."

As soon as Jeongyeon said that, Sana's eyes widen and she mouthed the two princess a 'sorry', even though she didn't know about Y/n being the hidden princess they were dying to see.

The two royal monarchy smiled at her reassuringly and continued picking the clothes from the floor. After that, they carefully walked down the steps of the stairs and sighed in relief as soon as they took the last step.

The two princess decided to take a rest and sit on the stairs for a bit. Twice saw this and smirked, except for Sana of course, who bit her lip and frown at them.

"Tired already?" Tzuyu asked, her eyes looking at the two.

"Is she for real?" The flirty princess asked Y/n, but before the princess could answer, Tzuyu talked again.

"It's lunch time, can one of you cook?" She asked.

Y/n and Ji-eun looked at each other and silently asked one another if they can. The both shook their heads and looked back at Tzuyu.

"Find a way, then. I want home cooked foods, I'm sick of ordered ones." The tall girl said coldly and went back to the living room with the others.

"Fuck it, I'm gonna call my butler." Y/n whispered to Ji-eun causing the girl to widen her eyes.

"That's too risky!" The princess said and grabbed Y/n's phone.

"Namjoon always stays at the palace and he was never seen in public with us so it's fine. We'll just tell the girls that we hired him. Easy as that.." Y/n said in a small voice and grabbed her phone back.

"Fine.." Ji-eun mumbled.

-

"Hey, come in." The hidden princess ushered the butler in.

"Your Royal Highness.." He said and bowed making the girl's eyes widen. Thankfully, all Twice members are up in their rooms.

"No need to be formal right now, Namjoon." Y/n said and smiled at him. "Call me Y/n and her...Man-wol."

Y/n said as she points at Ji-eun who's too busy tapping on her phone. Namjoon was confused but suddenly remembered they are currently on an undercover.

They walked into the kitchen and started by grabbing all the ingredients. Namjoon was teaching and telling them what to do when suddenly, the Twice members walked down to see what's going on.

"Hey..who is he?" Jihyo asked.

"Oh his name is RM, we hired a chef that'll teach us how to cook basic foods. He'll also teach us a few dishes, I'm sure you guys won't mind having him here right?" Ji-eun asked the girls.

"We don't mind unless we're the one paying for hiring him.." Chaeyoung said.

"Don't worry we got that covered." Y/n said.