Chapter 29

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

mynabongsiscute bugged me into updating🙄🤣 good thing she did😂

Enjoy!

-

Your PoV

"No, sit down and let's talk."

They all froze at the sound of my voice causing me to smirk and raise my eyebrow.

"T-Talk about what?" Jeongyeon stuttered.

"Sit down and I'll tell you." I replied.

They hurriedly went to sit making them push each other as they try to go on their spot on the couch.

"Okay, now what?" Ji-eun asked making me look at her for the first time this evening.

"First.." I trailed off as I slowly look down at her arms. "..why the hell is there a FREAKING REAL LIFE ORANGUTAN in this house!" I yelled in surprise as soon as my eyes fell to the baby orangutan on a diaper that is currently being swaddle by Ji-eun.

"Oh you just noticed just now?" Tzuyu asked, chuckling.

"That's not the point now, Tzuyu! What the hell did you guys do while I was gone?" I shout, my eyes not leaving the animal.

"Aish, don't shout. You might scare her." Ji-eun says before moving to give the baby orangutan a bottle of milk.

" Ji-eun says before moving to give the baby orangutan a bottle of milk

"How the hell- I cannot believe thi- Oh my god, What. Are. You. Doing." I said, my eyes widening when she placed the baby on my arms.

"Aww look at you two..looking like a real family." Ji-eun teased. "You're the mother and she's your daughter." She said as she point at me then to the baby orangutan who's nuzzling her body closer to me.

"Yeah right, and you're the father." I joked, expecting an obnoxious laugh but what I didn't expect is a deep blush forming on her cheeks and clearing of throats from the girls.

I raised my eyebrow again, waiting for them to talk.

"Would you mind explaining what you guys did the whole day?" I asked causing them to laugh nervously as I tried giving the orangutan back to Ji-eun but she shook her head.

"Well, while we were on our way home..uhh we saw a pet store..so we decided to check it out and when we roamed around, we saw baby on the last-"

"How is she or he on a pet store? And 'Baby'?" I asked, cutting Dahyun off. They nodded and pointed at the sleeping orangutan on my arms making me sigh.

Of course they'll name her that..

"So when we saw her, the worker on the store came to us and said that baby just arrived there yesterday since baby's mother just died..so we became sad and then..we adopted her." Dahyun ended.