Chapter 20

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

Your PoV

"Oh yeahh...I'm a princess.."

After we talked, we quietly walked out of the bathroom and looked around to see everyone still fast asleep. We decided to check the group of Tzuyu in their tents to see them still in their same positions we saw earlier before we go to the bathroom.

We sighed in relief before going into our tent. I sat between, Momo and Sana again while Ji-eun lay down beside Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon suddenly started snoring loudly causing Ji-eun and I to look at each other and burst out laughing. We covered our mouths to stay quiet before I grab my phone and starts recording Jeongyeon. She suddenly stopped the loud sound before making a small pout in her sleep.

"She's so cute.." I said with a giggle before I stopped recording.

-

"Yah!" Jeongyeon said, embarrassed as we laugh and continued watching the video.

"She's so cute.." We heard my voice said causing Jeongyeon to turn red.

Ji-eun smirked at that as we make eye contact. I shook my head at her causing her to roll her eyes at me.

"I don't wanna get my hopes up, you idiot." I whispered to her once she came towards me.

"You know, I'm still weirded out by us saying these inappropriate words. If one of the royal family hears us saying things like this, they'll probably make us listen to them how to speak appropriately for like two hours." She whispered to me making me nod and agree as we watch the girls get busy on teasing each other.

"I know. When we got back from camping, millions of rules are gonna be applied again.." I said with a sigh making her frown.

"But there's always a good outcome to every rules."

"That's the only thing I've been waiting every time we follow rules." I admitted causing her to nod with a laugh.

-

It's the last night of our camping and someone keeps on slapping my face, trying to wake me up which worked.

I groaned and sat up to see Ji-eun smirking while holding up cartons of eggs, and those fireworks thingy.

Oh yeah. I forgot about those..

"You ready?" She said with a big smirk.

Honestly, I kinda wanted to do this since Jihya has been on our ass for the entire week. Always embarrassing us and making fun of Ji-eun and I infront of the whole students and guides. I can't really do anything since Ji-eun told me to wait and just let her be.

I was confused but now I know why..

"Hell yeah!" I whisper yelled making her stifle a laugh.

It's currently 11:06 PM and everyone is dead asleep since we really had a tiring day. I looked at Ji-eun confused since I'm sure Jihya is already sleeping.