Chapter 48

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

Merry Christmas everyone❤️

-

Ji-eun's PoV

Monday (2 days before Y/n's birthday)

"We'll be back later, Ji-eun-ah. Your father and I will make sure everything is settled, we'll be with Chan-sung's parents so don't go out carelessly." My mother said as they walk out the door.

I sighed heavily and walked back to my room, not having enough strength to do anything else.

As soon as I plopped down on my bed, someone knocked on my door and I already know who it is.

"Come in."

"Hey.." Chan-sung greeted with a small smile.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Umm can we talk?" He said, looking nervous and jumpy which was weird.

"Sure, what is it? Why do you look so nervous?" I asked as he finally closed the doors.

Then he looked at me and smiled sadly. He's been doing that since last week and it's confusing me because he won't tell me anything.

"Yah, tell me." I said, holding my fist up to punch him on the shoulder 'cause he really won't tell me anything.

"A-Alright, I'll tell you.." He said making me put my hand down and just look at him. "I-It's just...Uhh I did something risky, and if my parents found out, they'll definitely take me to a military school.."

"Why, did you do something bad?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowed as he opened the door again and made sure no one is listening.

"It's bad for me...but It's good for you so it's cool with me.." He said, scratching his head before locking the door.

"Chan-sung, what did you do?" I asked and he pulled me towards my closet in a hurry.

"I'll tell you while you're packing because we don't have much time-"

"Wha-" I got cut off when he grabbed my luggage and started placing my clothes.

"I-I'm sorry if this took too long but, I just need to make sure everything is planned out perfectly."

"H-Huh, wait what?"

"You're leaving later in the morning."

"Koo Chan-sung, are you saying that I-"

"Yes, Ji-eun-sii, you're going back to her. Now please help me pack before my parents finds out about this-" He said, focusing on placing my clothes in the luggage.

I didn't know what else to do, but I went forward and wrapped my arms around his neck. His arm immediately wrapping around my body.

He's the most selfless person I know and just seeing him do this made me feel guilty. Him helping me get away doesn't change the fact that he's still in love with me. He's hurting but he still chose to help me go back to where I'm supposed to be.

"Yah, why are you doing this.." I mumbled and started crying like a little bitch instead of packing with him.

"Aish, stop crying and pack." Chan-sung said, laughing at me and pulling away from my embrace.

"Thank you, Koo Chan-sung."

"I know...and you're welcome."

-

3rd Person's PoV

2:24 am at the Airport (Tuesday- a day before Y/n's birthday)