Chapter 46

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

Your PoV

I can't move.

Sana is still on top of me. Shirtless.

I haven't even remove my disguise yet..I think I might sleep with it again..

I-

3rd Person's PoV

"Hey, Y/n/n, can this girl that is literally laying on me, sleep in here? She said she wants to sleep with yo- AHHHH MY VIRGIN EYES!" Dahyun panicked causing Yu-jin to groggily get from the Tofu's arms at the sound of the "virgin" word.

"O-Oh shit! I need to capturee thiss.." Yu-jin mumbled and grabbed her phone.

*CLICK!* *CLICK!* *CLICK!* *CLICK!**CLICK!* *CLICK!**CLICK!* *CLICK!**CLICK!* *CLICK!**CLICK!* *CLICK!**CLICK!* *CLICK!**CLICK!* *CLICK!**CLICK!* *CLICK!*

"Y-Yah! Can someone please just help me-"

"No, no! Wait, Dahyun please take a picture!" Yu-jin shouts before giving her phone to a traumatized Dahyun.

Yu-jin then stumbled her way towards the two before lying down on Sana's back, causing the weight to increase but to Y/n's surprise, its really not that heavy.

"3..2..1!"

*CLICK!* *CLICK!* *CLICK!* *CLICK!**CLICK!* *CLICK!**CLICK!* *CLICK!**CLICK!* *CLICK!**CLICK!* *CLICK!**CLICK!* *CLICK!**CLICK!* *CLICK!**CLICK!* *CLICK!*

"O-Okay! That's enough, I-I need to pray!" Dahyun shouts and threw the phone on the bed before running for her life.

"Sana! Sana! Wake up! We need to continue whatever you two are doing! Sana! Sana! Wake up! We need to continue whatever you two are doing!" Yu-jin shouts over and over again like a kid as she shook Sana awake.

Drunk Yu-jin is either horny or a kid..

"Oh my god! You're awake!" Yu-jin shouts as she saw Sana's eyes flutter open.

"What.."

"IT'S SEXY TIME!" Yu-jin shouts at the top of her lungs before stripping her shirt off.

As soon as Yu-jin said this, Sana's smirk was back on her lips.

Then, Yu-jin pounced on them-

1 minute later

"Zzzzzzzzzzz"

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz" (y'all are something else, it's not a phone and it's definitely not a vibrator💀)

"Great, now I have two girls sleeping on me." Y/n mumbled before gently pushing the two off of her.

Y/n sighed heavily, shaking her head when the two hugged each other and continue sleeping.

The princess grabbed her phone and walked out of the room, feeling the need of the cold air outside.

When she arrived at the Park's backyard, she sat down on the edge of the pool and dipped her legs there.

Please don't let them forget what just happened..I badly need to see their embarrassment tomorrow. Y/n thought, laughing a bit.

As soon as her gaze fell on the pool, her thoughts suddenly went to Ji-eun.

Flashback

"Look, Y/n/n. I'm a frog!" Ji-eun shout and starts to to move randomly in the pool, her eyes focused on Y/n just sitting on a chair near the pool. "And duh, you're the princess."