Chapter 13

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

IU (Lee Ji-eun)

-

Your PoV

"What the hell, Lee Ji-eun!" I shouted. She then started laughing and gave me a death hug.

"I miss you, my witch." She said and gave me a big kiss on the cheeks.

"Ew. I miss you too, big baby." I laughed and slapped her at the back of her head which ends up her HAIR on the floor. "Oh shit.. why the hell are you wearing a wig?" I laughed as she puts it back on her head.

"Why not?"

"Stupid...And look at your nose you clumsy alien. You weren't good at disguising, you know?"

"I know." She winked and fixed her fake nose.

"Omg ew, Ji-eun. You look fucking ridiculous. You look uglier than me." I joked but it's kind of true because of her disguise so i think it wasn't a joke.

"First, Oh no. When did you learn to curse?! And second, uhh that is not true, your face has to be the worst one." She said with a laugh.

"Stop, alien."

"I'm kidding, babe. You're fucking gorgeous and you know that." She winked.

"I do know that." I smirked.

"Okay don't be so cocky now." She said and sat on the cold floor. "Sooo on your birthday... are you excited to show yourself to the public?"

"I don't know... I still want to experience normal life just like right now but I'll be glad to introduce myself to the people." I said with a smile.

"Hmm that's good but enough with that! Can I hear you sing, again? Pretty pweeaaaseee!" She pouted.

"Nuh-uh. You'll have to wait later." I said and laughed as she started sulking.

Now let me tell you about Ji-eun. She is one of the royals of Seoul too and she's known as the flirty/badass princess. Lots of people are crazy in love with her because who wouldn't? She flirts all the time, it's not surprising if she has thousands of people drooling for her.

She has been my best friend ever since we were even born. My mother and her's were the best of friends so we grew up together. That means we grew up doing lots of stupid and crazy things together. We're technically sisters.

"You suck." She said and pushed me playfully.

"You suck." I mocked her which she rolled her eyes to.

-

We are walking to the wide field of the University when..

"Ugly weirdos.." A group of girls who has their faces full of thick makeup said as they passed us.

"Why the hell do they look like clowns?" Ji-eun said and laughed. "It terrifies me."

"I know ri-."

"Oh look what we have here.."

Jihya.

"Damn you just have to be together, which makes it worse."
She laughed with her other minions.

Ji-eun scoffed and was about to remove her fReaKInG wIG and fight the bitches but I pinched her stomach to stop her from doing so.

"What? You're gonna fight me?" Jihya asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, bitch! So wha- Ow!" She winced when I pinched her arm hard.

"Stop, stupid." I whispered sternly.

"But, Y/N. She started it-"

"No buts."

"Looks like this fucking nerd wants to taste my fist." Jihya said and popped her knuckles.

"Lame." Ji-eun mumbled and scoffed.

She's right. It's lame.

We can fight a crowd of people and still go on. We trained together ever since we were 6 so there's no way we'll be scared for a taste of her fist.

But before Jihya could even speak more words, JYP's voice were heard through mic.

"Attention everyone. The event will start in a few minutes. We'll expect you all to be settled by ten more minutes before we start. Please behave because the royalties are gonna arrive shortly. Goodluck, everyone."

As JYP speaks, Ji-eun pulled me away from those girls and laughed her ass off after getting aways.

"Damn. Those girls are psycho. Did you see the look in their eyes? They want war.." Ji-eun mumbled the last part as she laughed scarily.

"Ugh what are you planning, kid.."

-

Sorry if this is a short one. This is an introduction of your best friend.

What would you rather call IU in this story?

Ji-eun?

Or

IU?