Chapter 3

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes

-

Your PoV

The time has finally come, today is the first day of school.

I woke up early and got ready. After I took a bath, I got out of my bathroom to see my sister Jennie.

"Good morning, unnie." I said and kissed her cheeks sweetly.

"Good morning, baby." She said as she picked an outfit for me.

"sToOoP!" I whined.

"Oh come on. It's my youngest sister's first ever day of school!" She said as she got an outfit out. "Here, my dearest sister."

"Thank you, unnie." I said and got dressed.

Your Outfit👇🏻

"Remember, every Monday is a skirt day, okay?" My sister said

"Yes unnie." I said as I look at myself at the huge mirror in my walk in closet. "Isn't too modern?"

"That's what people wear nowadays, Y/N/N. It's normal." Jennie unnie said as she hugged me. "Come on, Lisa and Rosé is waiting downstairs."

"Good morning, your majesties!" My royal guards greeted us and we did the same.

We walked downstairs to see all of them talking to each other. My parents and siblings greeted me with a kiss on the forehead.

"Good morning, your majesty." Lisa and Rosé greeted me with a bow. I did the same and sat on the chair. "We'll do your disguise first so that you can test it out if you're uncomfortable when eating."

They started disguising me and it only took 15 minutes to finish it all.

"For now, we'll be the one to do your disguise but we'll teach you whenever you have time." Rosé said which I nodded to and thanked her.

We all ate breakfast and I didn't felt any uncomfortable feeling so I told them.

"We should get going, your majesty." My royal guards told me after I ate.

"Mother, do I have to bring them with me at school?" I said referring to Jin and Jungkook.

"Yes, dear."

"But they'll get suspicious." I said.

"You're right. You have your disguise anyways so I think you're safe without them. Just be careful, my dear daughter." Eomma said causing me to smile and kissed them goodbye. I grabbed my bag and slowly walked away.

"I'll walk to school now! Byee!" I said and ran.

"Wait for us, princess!" My royal guards said and ran after me but I was faster.