Chapter 38

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

Sorry for this chapter...(drama is coming for y'all)

-

Your PoV

"YU-JIN WHAT?" Ji-eun along with Twice shouted causing me to wince at the loudness of their voice.

"I said Yujin asked if she can court-"

"We heard you, Y/n." Tzuyu said sassily.

"Then why did you say 'YU-JIN WHAT'?" I mocked them causing Ji-eun to laugh at my face.

"We're shock obviously.." Tzuyu stated.

"Yeah, Y/n. We were just shock that a beautiful girl like Yu-jin likes you-" Jeongyeon teases but before she could finish her sentence, I threw a pillow at her face causing her to shut up.

"There, that's better.."

"Aigoo..I'm just kidding, Y/n." Jeongyeon said, giggling like a child as she went to hug me.

"Me too!" We heard a small voice said.

I turned my head to see Mina with her gummy smile as she jump her way towards me. As soon as she jumped in my arms, she just stayed there before silence engulfed all of us.

"..."

"Ehem...so Y/n. what did you say when she uhh..asked?" Nayeon asked, suddenly glaring at me for unknown reasons.

"Actually..I haven't answered her yet. She said she'll give me time and ask again tomorrow." I told them making Ji-eun smirk.

Oh no. I know that smirk.

"Man-wol-ssi...NO.." I exclaimed but she ignored me and call everyone up except me.

I pouted as soon as Mina pulled away from my arms causing her to smile and kiss me on the cheeks before she joined the "meeting" they're having without me.

"OKAY! So, Y/n/n...since Yu-jin is gonna court you-" Ji-eun starts to say.

"What. You'll scare her away?" I asked, laughing.

"Ani.."

Huh?

"..we thought..why not do the same? So, Y/n, can we court you?" Ji-eun ended causing everyone to smirk, clearly liking the idea.

Oh hell no-

I burst out laughing, making them jump in surprise before they start asking questions.

"Yah, why are you laughing?" Dahyun inquired.

"Wah, you think Yu-jin will beat us? There's no way." Nayeon added.

"Aish, you think we're joking, huh." Tzuyu dictated making me stop from laughing.

"Of course you're joking, you don't even like me, especially you, Tzuyu-ssi." I told her.

"So what? If I want to court you, I'll court you."

"That's not how it works~" I whined.

"Just deal with it, Y/n/n. Whoever wins, wins." Jihyo ended before dismissing everyone.

They'll be the death of me.

-

Wednesday (28 days before Y/n's birthday)

It's currently 5:30 in the morning which is too early. But I decided to go to the palace to have a talk with Jennie unnie.

After dressing up, I put on my mask and sunglasses since I haven't put my disguise yet. Then, I quietly made my way out the house before calling a cab to drop me off near my destination.