Chapter 18

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

Your PoV

"Y-Y/n..I'm scared.." I heard Tzuyu's voice shake as we hold onto each other.

"Shh. It's okay, I'm sure the creature is kind." I said trying to make her feel better.

"Why the hell would you say that to a terrified person?! Are you insane? That doesn't make this situation any better, idiot." She whisper shouted and punched me on the arm.

"Geez, I'm just blabbing shit cause I'm scared shitless too!" I admitted as we walked into the forest further.

"Why are we even continuing? This is nuts! I don't wanna die yet.." She complained as we heard another noise. "YAH!"

"..geez it's just us, Tzu." We heard someone say as they come nearer. Two person suddenly showed up causing Tzuyu and I to sigh in relief.

"Oh god. We thought it was something else." Tzuyu said as she unknowingly kept her hands on my arm. "What are you doing here, unnie? Since I know Solar unnie is too shy to-"

"We were making out." Moonbyul shrugged causing my eyes to widen and Tzuyu to gasp. "Were you guys making out too?"

Solar and Moonbyul

"W-What? No!" I answered making Tzuyu nod and make a disgusted face

"Oh...I thought- oh."

"I'm afraid we haven't introduced ourselves yet. I'm Solar, by the way." Solar said with a smile and hugged me.

"Yo, I'm Moonbyul, but call me Byul or anything you want." Byul said with a kind smile before giving me a hug too.

"I'm Kim Y/n. Pleasure to meet you guys." I said with an excited smile since I'm finally making more friends.

"So when did you guys started dating?" Byul asked jokingly as she pointed at Tzuyu and I.

"Ugh. I can't with you, unnie." Tzuyu said and pushed her playfully until they were pushing each other back and forth.

"Stop. Let's just go back, guys. It's getting really creepy out here." Solar said before she pulled Moonbyul with her.

"Why are you still holding me?" I asked the girl who's still clutching at my arm.

"If someone grabbed me out of nowhere, I could easily pull you with me duhh.." She said to me.

"Wow, that's actually brilliant." I said sarcastically.

"I know right..I'm brilliant."

-

"You're not too bad, Kim Y/n." Tzuyu suddenly said as she remove her sweatshirt and we walk towards her tent which is just beside ours.