Chapter 15

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes!

-

Your PoV

"Welp, here we are." I said and sighed as one of the guards of the school get our luggages and put them in a separate bus.

"I'm excited." Ji-eun said as she chuckles.

"Of course you are." I said and made a face.

"Stop making a face, it gets worse." She said and walked in on the huge bus. I rolled my eyes before following her into the bus.

"Is everyone here?" A girl in her 20's asked. Looks like she's gonna be our guide.

"Yes, ma'am." We responded causing the bus driver to close the doors and start the engine.

"While we are on the road, I'd like to remind you our rules for the whole week. But first, my name is Lee Ji-yun (A/N: random name) and I'll be your guide for this camping." She said with a big smile causing us to clap at her introduction.

 "Okay! First rule, no cellphones allowed when we are doing activities

"Okay! First rule, no cellphones allowed when we are doing activities. Second, you always need to listen and follow my instructions. Third, no killjoy. And last but not the least, have fun! That's all!" She ended causing us to cheer excitedly.

"I'm liking this girl." Ji-eun whispered to me.

"Don't flirt with her, you'll scare her away." I whispered back causing her to scoff and punch me on the arm. "Ow!"

"You're so mean." She huffed.

"I mean, it's true. Look at the face you're making right now, it's terrifying." I said honestly causing her to glare at me.

"I am not gonna flirt with her, okay? I just said I'm liking her because she seems chill and we don't want a cranky guide for a whole week, do we?" She reasoned out making me nod.

"Yeah, yeah."

"How about I'll get to know you guys since we'll be having a blast for a week! Just say your names and give us one fact about you. Let's start!"

-

As we were walking towards where we are gonna stay, I grabbed my T6 Canon Camera that is hanging from my neck and took a picture.