10-Fight

Magnus's POV

This is so peaceful, I love this. Just laying here in bed, with such a beauty in my arms. My posible new love, laying in my arms while sleeping so peacefully. This is just what I've always wan-

A: Magnus? Are you awake?- his voice is soft, but it still startled me.

M: Yes, I am. Is everything okay?- I look at him.

A: Yeah, it's just that...I can't sleep. Could you maybe...sing something, for me?- me? Sing something? Oh lord.

M: You want me to...sing something? Oh dear, I'm not that great of a singer. In fact, I haven't sang in ages- it's true.

A: It doesn't matter, I just want see if I fall asleep that way. When I was just a kid, my mom used to sing me a song every night so I would fall asleep faster- he looks up at me.

M: Okay, wich song do you want? I'll try my best not to sound awful- he laughs a little.

A: Well, there's this one song that I love. My mom always sang it to me when I had nightmares, and then I learned how to play it on the piano. It's called You Raise Me Up, do you know it?- luckily I do.

M: That's actually my favourite song! It's so beautiful and peaceful, I love to listen to it when I feel lonely- I smile, knowing that I won't feel that away again.

A: Yeah! It's my favourite song as well!- he smiles at me.

M: Okay, let me get ready then- I clear my throat several times, making him laugh a bit.

I then start to sing it in a soft voice, not to loud but not to quiet either.

I look forward, trying to sing as good as I can. I haven't sang in about 12 decades, but for Alenxader I'd die trying.

M: You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up to walk on stormy seas
I am strong when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up to more than I can be- I look down at him.

He smiles and lies his head back on my chest, starting to fall asleep.

M: You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up to walk on stormy seas
I am strong when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up to more than I can be
You raise me up to more than I can be- I finish the song, and I can hear his cute little snores.

I look down at him and confirm that he's asleep, his breathing getting slower. I kiss his forhead and rub his back softly, pulling the duvet higher.

M: Good night my dear- I say before falling asleep as well.

=====================

I wake up by a loud banging on my door, sounding angry. I try to move but Alexander has me locked up in his arms, half of his body on top of mine. I slowly push him of me, trying not to wake him up.

A: Noo, where are you going?- he asks, still half asleep.

M: Oh don't worry, I'm just going to the bathroom. I'll be right back darling, I promise. Now go back to sleep- I kiss his head before getting up.

A: Okay, but don't take long. I'll miss you- he says falling back asleep.

M: I won't- I get out of the room, heading towards the door.