28-Advice

Jace's POV

Jc: Are you kidding me? You're joking right?- I look at my sister with anger.

I: Yes, of course I'm joking. The clave is not letting James and Camille go, they're actually executing them- she smiles sadly.

C: Oh really? Both of them?- Clarie asks surprised.

I: Yeah, apparently Camille wasn't the only one who committed a lot of bad crimes. James also killed a mundane and turned two mundanes, which is against the law- she looks at us.

S: Well I think that's fair, after what they did they deserve it- I mean, Simon's not wrong.

Jc: Yeah, I agree- I nod.

In that moment, Magnus enters the room. He looks at us and then he walks up to me, standing right by my side.

M: Hey, can we talk?- he whispers.

Jc: Sure, what's up?- I look at him.

M: Uhm, in private?- he looks at the others.

Jc: Oh, okay. Follow me- I walk towards my room.

Once we enter my room, Magnus closes the door and sits on my bed. He looks nervous, or anxious, or maybe both. I sit next to him and turn my body a little, looking at him and waiting for him to say something.

Jc: So...what did you want to talk about?- I break the ice.

M: Okay, Alexander's birthday is coming up soon- he looks at me.

Jc: Yeah, it's in 2 days. Why?- I look at him with a raised eyebrow.

M: Well, I wanted to get him a present. But I don't know what to get him! What does he like?- hold on.

Jc: Is that what you wanted to talk about? Why talk in private for that?- I ask confused.

M: I want it to be a surprise, and  you know dam well that none of them can keep a secret. Izzy, Simon, Clarie and Sebastian would tell Alexander what I planned and it would get ruined. That's why I'm asking you for advice, I know you can keep a secret- he smiles.

Jc: Okay, that makes sense. So, what do you have in mind?- I laugh.

M: Okay, what kind of flowers does he like?- he asks excitedly.

Jc: He doesn't like flowers, they make him sneeze- I shake my head.

M: Oh...well, what kind of jewelry does he like?- he asks happily.

Jc: He doesn't like jewelry, he says it's annoying and unnecessary- I shake my head again.

M: Ow, then...what kind of clothes does he like?- he asks hopeful.

Jc: He doesn't like clothes, he only wears his same black outfit everyday- I shake my head, once again.

M: Ugh, what kind of pastries does he like then?- he growls.

Jc: He doesn't like pastries, he says they make him fat- I shake my head, yet again.

M: Ah! What kind of candy does he like?- he screams in frustration.

Jc: Anything cold, ice cream, ice cream sandwiches and popsicles. But if you want to give him something that'll make him love you like no one's ever loved someone, he really likes cats. He's been talking about getting a kitty for a while now- I smile.

M: And you couldn't have told me that 5 questions ago?- he looks at me annoyed.

Jc: I could've, you just didn't ask the right questions- I smirk.