19-Nickname

Alec's POV

A: Magnus, please! Please let me do it, I need it so badly!- I cry out looking at him.

M: No! I told you already, you can't do that- he looks at me with a stern look.

A: Please! I feel like I'm gonna explode, I need to do it!- I beg.

M: I said no, you won't do it. Do you know how much sugar is in that? You will literally die if you eat that, or you'll get extreme diabetes- he grabs the cereal box and puts it away.

A: But everyone does it! Besides, no one's died from it. Jace did it and he didn't get diabetes, Sebastian did it and he didn't get diabetes- I look at him, trying to convince him.

M: I don't care about them, I care about you. And just because it's a trend right now, doesn't mean that you have to go do it yourself. Combining Lucky Charms with melted marshmallows and chocolate syrup, covered with icing and whipped cream... it's literally the worts thing that any one could ever do- he looks at me with a disgusted look on his face.

A: Aaww, that's not fair. I wanted to try it- I look at the ground and pout.

He sighs loudly and grabs my chin, making me look at him.

M: Okay, let's make a deal. What if after you eat whatever I give you, we go get ice cream? How about that?- he smiles and I gasp.

A: Can we get the rainbow ice cream from Japan?- I look at him excitedly.

M: If you eat all of your meat and vegetables, we can get ice cream from wherever you want and however you want it- he smiles and kisses my cheek.

A: Okay then, that's a deal! I'll eat everything, and then I'll get my yummy rainbow ice cream- I sit down on the kitchen island.

M: Of course you will, because you're such a good boy. Aren't you?- I just nod and smile.

After that Magnus starts cooking dinner, because even though he could have just made any kind of food appear, he wanted to cook today. So I just sat there, making a little conversation with him or listening to some music. He said that he wanted to make an Italian dish, which consists in a pice of meat with vegetables on the side, accompanied with smashed potatoes and some salad. He does care about me a lot, he tries to make me eat healthier, or just make me eat more. That's another reason why I love him, he makes sure that I'm healthy.

M: Okay, food is ready. Eat it and then we can go get ice cream, okay?- he kisses my forehead.

A: Okay, but just because your cooking is delicious. If it were Izzy's or Jace's cooking, I'd rather starve to death- I make a fake gaging noise.

M: Haha, thanks baby. But you won't ever have to starve to death, I'll cook for you whenever you want me to- he smiles and starts eating.

A: Alright, thanks Magnus- I smile back and start eating as well.

We eat in silence, but it's a very comfortable silence. We don't need to say anything because we enjoy each other's company, whether we are talking, or watching a movie, or playing a game, or cuddling or......making out. We exchange a few words now and then, but nothing very important. We just enjoy the food and listen to some Tchaikovsky's music playing softly in the background, which by the way, Magnus helped him write.

A: Kay, I'm done! Can we go get ice cream now?- I look at him, almost jumping in my seat out of excitement.

M: I am a man of my word, and you ate everything. So, as I promised, we'll go get ice cream now- he smiles and cleans everything up magically.