29-Kitty

Magnus's POV

E: What about this one?- the employee shows me another cat.

M: Mm, no. Alexander won't like it, another one- I shake my head.

E: This is the eighth cat that I've shown you! They're all cute, why can't you just pick one?- she looks at me annoyed.

M: It has to be, THE PERFECT CAT! It cannot be just a cute cat, it has to be the cutest cat for the cutest boy ever! It's my boyfriend's birthday, and I want to give him the perfect gift. Okay?- I look at her with a serious face expression.

E: Okay, but there's only one cat left so...it's ether that one or you can go to a different store- she walks towards the last cage.

She takes the kitty out of the cage and walks towards me, hiding the kitty behind her back. When she's standing in front of me, she reveals the kitty and smiles. I immediately smile, taking the kitty in my hands. It's so tiny that it fits in one of my hands, and it's the most adorable little thing that I've ever seen. Apart from Alexander, of course. The kitty is white but his ears are black, and the area around his nose is also black. His paws are also black, making it seem like he has socks on.

E: So? What about this one?- she asks hopeful

M: It's perfect! It's so tiny and cute! Alexander will love him, I'm sure. It's a he right?- I look at her.

E: Yeah, it's a he. He's a two week old male kitty, and he's a Siamese  cat. He doesn't have a name yet, so that's for you to decide- she smiles.

M: Perfect, I'll take him- I pet the kitty.

E: Okay, follow me please. You just have to fill in some papers and pay for him, and that's it! Unless you want to buy other stuff for the cat, like food, litter, a litter box, a comfy bed and some toys- I should actually do that.

M: Yeah, good idea. Let's do it- I walk up to the front of the store with her.

After filling in all of the papers and paying for the cat, I buy some stuff that he will need. I brought him the essentials and some other fun things, simply because I want him and my baby to be happy. I bought him a self feeder and a self cleaning litter box, just because we work a lot and sometimes we forget about some things.

 I bought him a self feeder and a self cleaning litter box, just because we work a lot and sometimes we forget about some things