Dance practise disaster

You groan as your alarm went off. Rolling over to the other side of the bed and hitting the small machine over and over again until it would finally shut up. You see Jungkook across the room roll in his bed, his tired eyes barely open looking at you. "We shouldn't have played over watch till 3" you say with a sigh, Jungkook simply replies with "mmm". You roll your eyes and walk over to the window, opening the curtains as you see the sun barely rising over the city. You hear Jungkook get up and you both start to get ready for the long day ahead.

You wear dark grey workout leggings (idk if they actually have a name.. the stretchy ones anyways haha) and a sleeveless, very thin, hot-pink hoodie. Your hair in a high ponytail, you don't really bother with makeup but put foundation and lip balm on anyways.

You go outside into the common area and say good morning to everyone and make yourself some iced coffee and grabbing a banana for breakfast. At 7, you were all whisked away to the studio, jungkook and you both falling asleep on the way and taehyung taking pictures of you both, saving them as future revenge.

You arrive at the studio and everyone warms up to begin the dance.

As you practise your dance to one of your new songs, just one day it takes you a little while to get the choreography. Nothing big, but just a little irritating for everyone.

During the dance, you use a chair, something you aren't use to although the dance overall doesn't seem too challenging, the challenging but is actually sitting down onto the chair without looking. This however resulted in you falling on the floor multiple times. After getting half the dance done, you all take a lunch break. "Can you please try harder it to fall over?" Hoseok says, smiling so he doesn't hurt your feelings. "Yeah, sorry just tired and not very co-ordinated today haha" you reply trying to sound light-hearted.

After lunch, you guys practise a bit longer. You surprisingly haven't fallen over your chair since, you smile to yourself in pride. You decide to practise the dance one more time, however, you doomed it...

You trip over the leg of the chair and fall over backwards hitting your head on Jin's chair. Your vision goes fuzzy as seven heads circle you. You raise a wary hand to the back of your head, feeling a warm substance. You grimace, not needing to see your hand to know what it is. "You okay, Y/N?" Namjoon says crouching next to you, his hand on your shoulder, his worried eyes looking at your pained expression. "Somewhat.." you respond. You try to stand up, only falling into jungkook due to the wave of nausea that hit you. Jin picks you up and lies you down on a sofa. "I'm fine, seriously" you sit up again before being unconscious. "Yeah right" the last thing you hear, knowing it was from Yoongi.

You wake up with a horrible headache, and bright lights above you. You knew by the steady beeping that you were in a hospital. You sit up only to get gently nudged back down by Jimin. You look at him in confusion "she's awake!" You hear Taehyung say as 6 more faces crowd you. "Why am I here?" You ask .

"You needed you get stitches for your head and you passed out earlier, Jin hyung scolded everyone for not looking out for you enough and he drove us all here" Jungkook tells you.

"Ah.." is the only thing you manage to say "sorry for being the pain... I can practise again later if you guys want to go back to the dorm, I'm perfectly fine now" you tell them.

"Nope"
"Nuh-huh"
"No"
"Don't even go there"
"Yeah...no"
"Nah"
"Nada" are the seven responses you get from that.

A doctor walks in saying she'll give you some painkillers and that you can now be discharged. You thank her, and gather your stuff and start to head out. Jungkook having an arm around your back, holding you close just incase you fall again. Jin drives you all back home as it was 9pm already. You guys all decide to do a V-Live to tell army the exciting events that happened today and to say that you were perfectly okay to those worried armys that saw you being carried out of the studio in Jin's arms.

That night, Jungkook wanted to make sure everything was okay, as he googled what the symptoms of having a concussion were, and gathered sick bowls, paracetamol, a glass of water, calming music; everything you could possibly need. That night you and him slept in your bed, cuddling, so that he would know if anything happened to you through the night.