Dieting pt. 1

TW!
DO NOT READ IF TOPICS SUCH AS FOOD TRIGGER YOU!

It's currently 6 am and you look at yourself in the mirror. You're too pale with large dark circles under your eyes... you sigh, criticising your body. You look at yourself with disgust. Other female idols don't look like you... I should look like them. You haven't got a thigh gap, your arms wobble when you wave, your hips are squishy and you have tummy fat. At least, that's how you see yourself. You feel a tear fall down your cheek as you wipe it away. You turn around, grab your workout bag and leave to go to the gym with Jungkook who's now been waiting for you for a little while.

~~time skip

Sweat drips down you body from head to toe. Jungkook is waiting in the car for you but you wanted to do a few more exercises. You realise you've been another 20 minutes and run out after him. "Okay lets go!" you say smiling at Jungkook.

"We have to go straight to dance practise but that's fine" he replied showing you the time, 9:25 am, you smile and sit inside the car. You feel your eyes droop slightly as you didn't get any sleep last night. So you rest your head on Kookie's shoulder thinking of ways to convince the others to let you practise for a while after dance rehearsal is over.

Jungkook actually dozed off in the car instead of you, your neck got sore instead, so you decide to go on your phone. You open Twitter and find that some fans have been commenting on your appearance calling you things like 'pig' and 'cow'. You feel your face go warm as you turn off your phone and poke at your thighs. The car then stops and you wake Jungkook up to tell him to get out.

You then had to climb many flights of stairs to get the the rehearsal room instead of taking the lift. Feeling a little light headed as you haven't eaten a single thing for the past three days. But you deserved it, you needed it. 'Do it to make the fans happy.' You told yourself, stepping through the rehearsal doors.

~~time skip

"Alright guys, session's over" Hobi says. Everyone is holding onto their knees panting. "I'm just going to stay a bit longer rehearses one part for a little then go back to writing lyrics... is that okay?" You ask to no one in particular. "That's fine" Namjoon says, gently squeezing your elbow. Before leaving the room to go to his office. The others leave as well as you turn on the volume.

4:30 pm the clock reads, so you finally stop your relentless  rehearsing and take your first break. You sit in a chair in a corner and begin to write lyrics to your new song. You'll practise again later on in the day. You promise yourself.

I know this chapter didn't go anywhere and is short but this is only part one and I can hardly stay awake right now! I'll update a part 2 soon. Purple you guys! 💜💜💜