Manager pt. 4

"I heard my name, I hope everything is okay." There stands satan's child in the doorway; Ara herself.

You open your eyes in disbelief. Did this bitch actually have the audacity to stand like a fu-

"You're not interrupting anything, have a seat." Namjoon replies, his dimples showing. Jungkook scoffs and received several glares for doing so.

"How are you Y/N?" Ara says, reaching out her hand to hold yours, but you snatch your wrist away. How am I? Seriously? She's still continuing this act? 

You still keep your mouth shut, and Hobi feels obliged to reply for you, "She's doing much better now, it's sweet of you to ask." You can feel Jungkook's chest heave up and down in attempt to not go insane and strangle the woman (although you wouldn't mind watching). You snake you arm around his and link your hands together in order to calm the both of you down.

------

After about 20 minutes of watching the elders talking to Ara, and you and Jungkook muttering nothings to each other, the doctor returns.

"We've checked your history, and as you haven't been prescribed any medication for conditions such as narcolepsy,  ADHD or Parkinsons, which means that you must've been given these illegally..."

Everyone's jaw drops, well, everyone apart from Ara who is facing you and Jungkook, smirking at your reactions. 

"Y/N... you did what?" Jin asks you.

"Come again oppa?" You say, your eyes widening. He can't seriously believe that I illegally bought drugs at the age of 14?

"Come on hyung, you don't seriously believe-" Jungkook begins but gets interrupted by the doctor.

"There are two officers arriving soon to talk to you. Also, may I add, you're only 14 so I doubt that you will receive a severe punishment, but you are young and healthy so, as a doctor, please look after you body and take care of your reputation." The doctor leave the room and shuts the door, leaving you all in absolute silence.

"W-What?" You hear Taehyung whisper in disbelief.

"You guys aren't actually considering even thinking about whether or not Y/N did this right? This is Y/N you're talking about," Jungkook's hand grips yours tightly as he rants,  "she can hardly hurt a fly, let alone access the dark web and find a dealer I mean come on! It's obvious that Ara spiked that mystery drink and-" 

"Oh for the love of god Jungkook! Why would Ara do this huh? What would be her bloody motive to do something like this? Why would a smart, sophisticated woman go out of her way and go as far as buying drugs to spike an innocent 14 year old idol? Gosh, just listen to yourself boy!" Yoongi snaps at him, you feel Jungkook's hand go weak and tears build up in his  doe-eyes. Jungkook turns to look at you, and mutters a quick "I'll be back" before leaving you and everyone else speechless, watching as the door slowly shut behind him. 

You instantly started peeling off the stickers on your wrists and yanked out the IV needle in your wrist before anyone could stop you, ignoring the pain and feeling a familiar, warm, crimson liquid trickle down your skin.  You scrambled out of the bed and went to open the door but a hand grabbed your bloodied wrist preventing you from doing so. You turned to see Yoongi, his face distraught and creased with a mixture of anger and pain. "Let. Go." You hiss through gritted teeth, his eyes widen at your expression, and surprisingly enough, he does just that. In an instant you slam open the door and run out, hearing shouts behind you. You ignored the head rush, nausea and pain, and began to run in the direction you saw Jungkook go less than 30 seconds ago.