Meeting family

Being an idol, there's never anytime to spend time with your family, which isn't a big problem for you because the only real family you have is your brother and he lives in the uk. You two very rarely talk, about once every 2-3 years or so.

However, today the members got to see their families for the evening and have dinner. Everyone was really excited, including you because you finally get to see your brother. It's been about 5 years since you last saw him. You got changed into your outfit (above) and got ready for the long day ahead.

You just finished your dance class and you and bangtan were eating lunch, which Jin hyung kindly made for you, you and the maknae line were on one sofa, the hyung line the other opposite facing towards you with the table in between you. You were around halfway done with your salad when you got a call. You apologised stood up and left the room. The call was from your brother so you picked up as soon as you had left the room.
"Hello?" You ask.
"Hi Y/N..." he sounded upset...
"What's wrong?" You pried.
"Well... I can't make it today... they need me to stay in the UK to work-" he begins,
"Oh ok... Nevermind I guess I'll message you in like 3 years." You say with a hint of spite in your words. "Y/N-" you hang up the phone, and sigh. He was supposed to be your big brother. He's supposed to look after you...

You wipe away your tears with your S/C hand before entering the room again. You sit next to Jimin on the end. "Hey Y/N, you ok?" Jimin asks you seeing that your face is slightly red. "Yeah fine, thanks hyung" you smile at him to try and reassure him but on the inside you were sobbing.

You finished the dance rehearsal and had your voice lesson after that and now you and the boys were getting ready to go out for the dinner with your families. You still haven't told them that your brother couldn't make it... you didn't know how. You tweaked your makeup and brush your hair again. "Do I need to change?" You ask Jungkook who is behind you currently changing his shirt. "No, you've barely worn it anyway because you got changed for the rehearsal." You smiled at him, straightened your skirt and sat on the couch outside the room waiting for the others. You look at your phone... no messages from your brother... as if you're surprised. You sign again and go on twitter looking at army's tweets.

Everyone is now sitting down with their families. You're next to hoseok and there's a spare seat next to you, the one meant for your brother. You simply look at it and sigh. "Is your brother on his way?" Hoseok whispers to you. "Oh no... he couldn't make it." You whisper back so the other boys wouldn't hear. He inhales sharply and looks at you with sadness in his eyes. "Don't worry about me, you enjoy the time with your family." You chuckle softly trying to reassure him. He held your hand and smiled warmly at you, before continuing his conversation with his parents.

Somehow, everyone found out that your brother isn't coming and so Yoongi decided to sit next to you, his mum (a/n - yes I'm British) in front of him. Not before long the food came, you put a little on your plate but didn't touch anything... you weren't hungry. You just looked at your food blankly wishing that your family cared for you a much as the others ones present at the dinner did for their sons. You felt Yoongi grip your other hand and squeeze it slightly. "It won't be too much longer now." He mutters to you once again smiling, and then resumes talking to his mum about something.

It wasn't until everyone was saying goodbye that you started crying. Everyone else was crying but didn't have anyone to say goodbye to , so you just stood awkwardly to the side. You felt a pair of arms slide across your waist hugging you from the back. You lent back slightly, you knew it was Namjoon so you smiled. "Don't cry... we're your family too, we love you loads." He said resting his head on your shoulder. You suddenly felt a presence on your torso, as you heard taes voice in your other ear. His hands wrap around you and Namjoon in a bear hug "I love you more though" he says, you can almost hear his grin. You sobbed with your head on Tae's shoulder hugging him back. Soon, all of the members had joined in on the hug, you being in the centre. You smiled to yourself and realised that Namjoon was in fact correct, BTS is your family.