Bloody nose

You feel your eyes slowly open as the sunbeams hit your face from the bedroom window. You slowly sit up and stretch before running a hand through your messy hair and looking to the opposite side of the room. There, peacefully slept an adorable kook.

Peacefully? Not for long...

You slowly rise from your bed and creep over so you're next to him, you then catapult yourself so you land directly on top of him and flatten him.

"Ugh" is all that he says before he loops his arms round your waist and pulls you into the bed next to him and raises his leg so it's wrapped around your hips, his face snuggled into the back of your neck.

"This wasn't what I planned" you say pouting despite him not being able to see. You know that he knew you were pouting though... deep down you hoped anyway.

Slowly you fell asleep to the rhythm of his breathing.

———— time skip :)

"YAH MAKNAES GET UP" the lights get turned on, the duvet thrown off and another body jumps on top of you two.

"Good morning Hobi oppa" you say sleepily. Jungkook mutters something along the lines of the same thing before hiding his face in your hair to block out the light.

"You guys gotta get up, it may be our day off, but we're all going grocery shopping together.. which includes you TWO!" Hobi says wiggling his body like a fish out of water trying to get you two to move.

"Ugh fine hyung." Jungkook says swatting his hand at the dead fish on top of you two.

Hobi jumped off of you and shut the door again, leaving you to get up.

(Despite living with them for a while now, Jungkook was the only one who has actually seen you naked because he walked in on you changing, and you tried to get revenge by hiding his clothes outside of your room's door but as you were waking in to do so there he stood. So you two basically gave up on privacy. The members try to give you as much privacy as you can but you've all seen enough of each other to make the slip ups neutral.)

You turn your body so you nose is touching Kook's, your sleepy eyed looking into his tired doe ones. You both tried to look as serious as you could at each other for as long as possible before breaking into a fit of giggles.

"We gotta get uppppp" Jungkook  gets off of the bed so he stands at the end of it and he grabs your ankles. You head snaps towards him and your eyes shoot wide knowing what he's about to do. He suddenly pulls at your ankles so you fall off the bed in a heap.

"YAH" you shout at him before slapping his shoulder "you know I don't like that trick" you say playfully glaring at him.

"Yeah but it works." He says with a smirk. You slap his shoulder again as he helps you to your feet and the two of you get ready for the day.

You outfit consists of someone's grey jumper that went down to mid thigh and some pale blue skinny jeans, matched with white converse. Swiftly brushed your hair and left it down for the day, applying a minimum amount of makeup and grabbing your white mask as you knew you'd all be leaving soonish.

Walking out of the room Jin gave you some breakfast and you sat down next to Joon who was reading a book whilst eating at the same time. You leaned your head onto his shoulder and looked at the book he was reading... it was in English so you didn't understand.