Jin and Y/N moments

———
You were filming BTS Run and one episode you had to cook a meal and see which one was best. You were split into two teams. You and Jin hyung were the presenters as you both usually cook for the members.

30 minutes into filming you were bored and looked at Jin hyung who was talking to Namjoon hyung, trying to get him to cut an onion correctly. You come up behind Namjoon hyung and push his hand down to make him cut the onion in one go, grabbed Jin hyung's hand and pulled him over to the back station where you and him began to make pancakes.

Whilst doing so, Jin hyung spilt the flour on you and you threw some back at him. Within 30 seconds, the two of you were having a flour war at the back of the room completely forgetting about the filming. Though, the two of you both ended up cuddling and enjoying your pancakes... ending a problem in a cute, Bangtan style.
———
You and the other members were all eating ice cream together on the beach watching the sunset. You and Jungkook hyung had finished some of your exams so BTS thought they would all celebrate together.

The maknae line and you all run off together playing tag whilst the hyung line watch over you like parents, talking amongst themselves. That is until Taehyung hyung grabs your shirt in attempt to tag you but tripping over and landing on top of you squishing his ice cream into your back, and your ice cream getting buried into the sand.

The hyung line run over to see if everyone was okay, meanwhile you were pouting at Taehyung hyung and he was looking at the floor sheepishly, Jimin and Jungkook hyung trying to get Taehyung hyung's ice cream out of your favourite top, knowing it will stain. "I'm sorry Y/N" Taehyung hyung says walking to wards you to give you a hug. You stand stiffly as he bear hugs you. Trying really really hard to not melt into his arms you whimper as you say "my top of freezing cold and wet now" because of this, Jin hyung takes off his hoodie and gives it too you. You accept it and as it was oversized you slip it on and manage to take your shirt off underneath the jumper, without travelling anything.

Taehyung hyung still won't stop hugging you because of it, having sacrificed both his and your ice creams to tag. Jin hyung shares his ice cream with you and you two take photos together, making everyone jealous of how close you are today.

By the time all eight of you finish and head home, you were resting your head on Jin hyung's shoulder and sleeping. Because of this he picks you up softly, bridle-style, and carries you to the van where you stay asleep in his lap the whole way home.