"Mikey I'm back early~" you shouted setting your belongings down in the living room. There was no reply as you called for your boyfriend once again in the kitchen. You could hear music playing in your shared room, which explains why he wasn't answering. Figuring you'd have some fun while he was distracted you'd try to scare him.

"Boo- aHH!" You screamed shutting the door. That was most definitely your boyfriend plowing some other chick in your bed. Mikey quickly got up and changed the girl followed him out into the hallway where you stood.

You recognized the girl she was the high schooler Mikey was tutoring for extra money. You couldn't believe your eyes, 2 years down the drain just like that.

"Y/N..." Mikey tried.

"Save it. It's obvious we should've been through awhile ago. I'll be back to pick up my things later." You grabbed your things and as you were picking up your keys Mikey spoke again; although, you wish he hadn't.

"Y/N, do you think you can give Jess a ride back home?" You looked at him and scoffed.

"You're lucky I haven't called the cops to report this shit. You brought her here you send her back." With that you left as quickly as you came.

Tears were threatening your eyes as you sat in your vehicle dialing your friend, "Aubrey...I just ended things with Mikey..."

In no time you were at Aubrey's place to tell her everything that happened. About the girl and how you couldn't believe you were dating a predator.

"I told you, you should've dumped his ass a long time ago. The man was relying on you for literally everything. I can't believe he had the audacity to ask you to take the girl home!"

"I know! Ugh I just need to get my mind off this shit now." You ruffled your hair.

"Well ya know there is a party tomorrow if ya wanna go. There could be some cute guys also, whaddya say?" Aubrey wiggles her eyebrows. She's always been one for parties and if it wasn't for her you'd probably be a hermit.

"Eh I got nothin' better to do." You shrugged watching as your friend danced with excitment in her seat.

"It would be best to pregame beforehand though. Can't trust drinks at these parties."