CHAPTER 15: BIRTH OF CHAOS

[MEANWHILE AT JUNGKOOK]

He was at Hitman Bar with Namjoon and they were waiting for Lisa.

"When is she even coming?" Namjoon checked his watch and it's 6:57pm.

"We came too early, Joon." Jungkook deadpanned while drinking.

They got the private room so that no one wouldn't hear them.

Minutes later a woman with bangs and red shiny long hair came in to their room.

"Someone needed help," she said.

Jungkook drank first before speaking "Listen here Lisa, We think Chanyeol was kinda behind this because Namjoon saw him talking to someone, looking suspicious."

"Wait wait what kind of suspicious?" Lisa asked.

"He was whispering like he didn't want anyone to hear their conversation and he kept looking around to see if there were people." Namjoon stated.

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows "Ok, then?"

Namjoon added "He said stuff like 'did you receive the money?' Of course it seemed suspicious to me."

"I see, anything else?" she rested her hands on the table.

"He was seen at the bar with a woman, but Namjoon couldn't see her as her back was facing him. According to Joon, he heard him say 'Don't worry, you'll take over someday.' "

"Tsk tsk, he's screwed." She waved her index finger.

"I'll follow him. Oh yes I will. He'll definitely get his ass kicked out of this planet."

"No no no. Don't, he doesn't know that we have a whole gang behind us. Nobody in our operation knows too, they only know me, Namjoon, Jimin and Yoongi. Let's keep this silent." Jungkook protested.

"Just be sure to collect some evidence while you're at it." Namjoon added.

"Yes sir!" She saluted to them and soon giggled afterwards.

The two men followed along, laughing with her.

The late night came by after they ate and they went on their separate ways.

Jungkook went home and as soon as he stepped foot in home, he saw Taehyung sleeping on the couch.

He knelt down to watch the hybrid sleeping.

"You waited for me?" He whispered.

Jungkook admitted that he has been harsh on him earlier. 'I shouldn't have gotten mad at him.'

Soon later Taehyung woke up and saw Jungkook, watching him.

Startled, he jolted a little bit.

'I think I was too noisy.' Jungkook thought and covered his mouth with his hand.

'Jungkook, you're here. Hmph!' He turned his head the other way.

'You disturbed my sleep. Go away.' He lowly growled.

He playfully hit the wolf's shoulder "Don't be like this to me, come on!"

'You know what? It didn't really matter, I just want my damn sleep.' Taehyung yawned and went up the stairs.

"Taehyung! Come back!" He ran up the stairs.

'Just let me sleep.'

Funny how Jungkook thinks that Taehyung's mad because of earlier's incident but actually it's because he disturbed his sleep.