CHAPTER 39: YACHT

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

"Get ready, I have some clothes for you to wear," Jungkook said as he put on his blazer.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asked.

"Somewhere," Jungkook smiled sweetly.

"Your clothes are in the bathroom in case you're wondering," Jungkook stated as he pointed at the door.

"Oh okay," Taehyung walked towards the bathroom and went inside.

As he went inside, he saw a beautiful white long-sleeve with laces on the cuffs, and a pair of white pants, also a pair of sandals.

He held up the top and grinned, while thinking, "this looks awesome. He surely has a great taste in clothing."

Excitedly, he put on all of the clothes and shoes. He wanted to know where Jungkook will be taking him, and he bet that it's somewhere real nice since the clothing they both wore is formal.

He exited the bathroom and Jungkook looked at him with his mouth agape.

[MEANWHILE AT JUNGKOOK]

'Beautiful,' he thought as his eyes scanned him from head to toe.

"Jungkook," Taehyung waved his hand in front of his face.

After two attempts, Jungkook snapped back from his lingering gaze and asked, "let's go?"

He extended a curled arm out for Taehyung to cling to, and gladly the younger linked arms with him. Then off they went outside.

The night was breezy, and the lights perfectly complimented the stars in the sky. It's the first time that Jungkook brought someone to his yacht, rather his first time not bringing friends.

And just when the yacht came to the view, Taehyung gasped, amazed and asked, "where are we going?"

Jungkook whipped his head to face the hybrid and said he, "we're just going to have a dinner there and cruise around the island."

Taehyung hummed in approval and nodded. Both of them walked and they were welcomed by an old man with an expensive looking suit, "welcome back, Mr.Jeon."

The old man bowed in courtesy of respect and later on asked, "who's this young man you're with at this very night?"

"He's a special guest tonight," he smiled at him then back at the man.

"Greetings, I am Jong-Hae, I take care of this yacht," he extended a hand out to Taehyung.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Taehyung," he softly spoke as he shook his hand.

"Right this way sir," he stepped aside to make space for them to enter, with him coming along afterwards.

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

The yacht sailed smoothly and he was letting himself feel the cold wind slap his face.

"Taehyung," Jungkook called.