CHAPTER 45: SCARS TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL

[MEANHWILE AT TAEHYUNG]

Taehyung cleared his throat, "I know you won't answer this but, where did your scars come from?"

"I'll tell you everything...

About my son."

"Please do. I indeed want to know more about him," he scooted closer, ready for Min Seok's story.

"These scars, they were for him and his mother. These scars always remind me that my family is worth fighting for. They remind me to live even further till the depths of the danger that I face almost everyday. Yet, it also tells me to wait for him to come back again," his fingers grazed over it.

"Your son and wife must've been lucky then," he commented.

He chuckled, "no, I'm lucky to have them. I still remembered how it was the day he was born.

[FLASHBACK]

"Push!" Min Seok commanded as his wife struggled to get the baby out of her.

Sweat rained upon her as she pushed. Knowing how painful it was, she still continued because it's worth it, it will be the start of their new lives. Though it may be too early but they'll do their best to make the baby live comfortably.

Finally the baby came out and Min Seok held it in his arms.

It wailed loudly as he was in his father's arms, this was truly a special moment for them.

"Look at our son, Joo-Hyun ," he called his wife.

She gingerly caressed the newborn's face and you could say that this was her best smile as it reached to her beautiful eyes.

"He's so handsome, just like his father," she giggled.

Min Seok then placed a kiss upon her forehead and she leaned on him.

"What should we name him?" Joo Hyun asked.

Min Seok's eyes squinted and he thought deeply. It wasn't that long enough until he finally figured out his son's name, "How about Kim Taehyung?"

Irene smiled, "that's perfect but, why did you choose that name?"

He ran his fingers through Joo Hyun's thick black hair, "I've always wanted my son's name to be Taehyung because it means that all wishes come true, he can overcome any problem regardless of its severity. Not only that but also his name means prosperity as well."

"I think he'll grow up to be brave and strong, just like you," she nudged.

Kim Taehyung then flashed his infamous boxy smile, and this made the couple's heart melt. The moment he was born, they'd be proud to call him their pride and joy.

What's more heartwarming was when his whole hand grabbed Joo-Hyun's thumb. "Taehyung," his mother cooed.

After that, he was bathed and put to sleep in his crib. It was hard to make him sleep but Min Seok just sang a lullaby and he finally let his parents rest.

Nestled in his chest and fingers intertwining, Joo-Hyun let out a sigh, "I can't wait for us to be parents to our son."

He kissed the crown of her head and rested his chin on top, "you'll be a great mother I assume."

Since it's midnight, he covered her body with the white cotton blanket, "you need to rest, hon. I can't let my wife go sleepless." Even if they weren't really married, they'd considered themselves a married couple.

She gave him a tender kiss on the lips and he reciprocated it, he gripped on her chin for a deeper kiss.

"I love you," she whispered in the kiss and she slept whilst her arms wrapped around him better than their blanket.