CHAPTER 46:I MISSED YOU, FATHER

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

Min Seok's jaw dropped and he was speechless.

"Son?" He lovingly asked.

Taehyung's tears gradually flowed as he gave a heartwarming hug to his father.

"I'm so glad I've found you, dad!" He exclaimed happily.

"Same son, same," he kissed Taehyung's head and patted his back as his chin rested against his son's shoulder.

"Where were you when I needed you?" The son cooed.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you," Min Seok faced his son and he furiously wiped the tears.

He shushed him, "it's not important anymore, as long I met you, that's all I need, dad."

Min Seok smiled sweetly, "you've grown quite a lot."

Taehyung commented, "of course! Where else would I get this face?" then he cutely chin dabbed which made his father throw a fit of laughter.

"That's my son!" His intonation was upbeat as he pointed at him with his index finger.

"Stand up, son," he requested.

Taehyung complied and raised his eyebrow.

"Turn," He swirled his finger in motion. His son obeyed and Min Seok smiled, "you really grew up, son. I didn't realise that you're so tall."

"5'10 dad. I'm 5'10." He repeated.

"You're even taller than me," his tone was astonished as he got up to nudge him in the shoulder.

"Anyways," his father started.

"How's Jungkook treating you?" Taehyung was flabbergasted as he choked on literally nothing when he heard Jungkook's name.

He put his hand on his chest, "e-excuse me?"

"You heard me," his father teasingly winked.

"Tell me about it, I want to know more about him."

He madly blushed, he didn't really want to tell his dad on how they first met, it's quite embarrassing or inappropriate for him to say the least but on the other hand, he was thankful that it happened.

Taehyung covered his smile trying to conceal his smile as Min Seok was grinning at him, he knew exactly how Taehyung loves him.

The brunette bit his lip as he stared back at him.

"C'mon, you don't have to hide it, I won't be mad about it." Min Seok assured.

"Umm," his eyes shifted to the ground.

He took a deep breath, mentally preparing himself on how to tell his dad, "I first saw him in the black market."

Min Seok's eyes widened, just before he was about to question his son's decency, Taehyung continued, "no, it wasn't like that. You see, I attacked a couple of mountain lions and the people from there saw it so they took pictures of me in the action.