CHAPTER 57: ALWAYS IN MY HEART

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

He hummed in approval and squinted his eyes, 'Jungkook? Hoseok? Where have I heard of these names?'

"Hey, let's go!" Jin led him to another section of the centre.

They arrived at the penguin station. The cute species of bird were walking around whilst flapping their flippers, being with each other.

"Wow, these are so cute," he cooed. The different types are: the emperor penguin ; the biggest, crested ones and little penguins.

He tapped on the windows and a adorable small penguin came at his reach. His heart melted at the sight and he shot a boxy smile at the creature.

Jin giggled sweetly at the sight and joined Taehyung with coming close to the bird.

———

Their day ended with walking around the nearby shopping centre.

He was told beforehand to tell Jin what he wants so that he'll buy it but then again, he isn't shameless enough to do that, even if they'd offer.

The night was windy and beautiful as the colorful festive lights added to the natural brilliance of the night's dark beauty.

Kids were running around after they came back from the aquarium, chasing each other.

The people were happy at that moment and he couldn't help but feel a light atmosphere hugging around him.

He could just imagine if the person he was with in the past and him spent a day here, not caring about anything else but themselves.

But Jin was a sweetheart as well, he would sometimes hold his hand. It was strange for him to do that but he felt warm and fuzzy in the inside as his gentle hands squeezed his own.

Asides from that, he's a kind gentleman who would open the door for him which he found it considerate, yet there were times where he would joke around with him, he'd often find his witty jokes funny. Taehyung would ask himself as to why he's still single.

He felt a light tap on his shoulder and he smiled as he saw Jin holding a paper bag.

"I thought that you'd like this and I bought it for you," he cheekily grinned and extended his arm forward to his reach.

He got the paper bag and held it close to him, "you shouldn't have. You're so thoughtful!"

"But I immediately thought of you as I saw it," he said softly and touched his shoulder.

"Let's catch some dinner and come back here later, how does that sound?"

"Absolutely wonderful," Taehyung's voice was upbeat as he rubbed his hands together.

"Please lead the way!" He enthusiastically told Jin, which caused the latter to laugh.

"Too energetic tonight huh?" He asked.

Taehyung sheepishly smiled and made the ends of his shoes meet, "why wouldn't I? You took me to a wonderful place."

Jin led the hybrid to a small Japanese restaurant decorated with beautiful origami's hanging all over the place. The wooden walls had sticky notes attracted to it and a couple of pictures. It was a minimalistic place but it had big love in it as there were many customers.

They entered the restaurant and they sat not so near the window but they still had a view of lights.

A waiter came at their table with a huge smile on his face, "hi! here are your menus."