CHAPTER 17: WELCOME TO THE GANG

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

The morning came by and this time the both of them woke up together.

Taheyung woke up and he lifted himself to see Jungkook, who in fact seems weary.

He smiled as soon as he saw his wolf,"Good morning Tae,"

'Same to you too,'

"Yesterday was weird isn't it? That was my oddest day ever."

'Good to know, I bet you learned your lesson about disturbing my sleep. So don't do it next time,'

Jungkook ran a hand through his thick black fur "Anyways, I'll let you meet some of my gang."

He got his phone and called Namjoon, as soon as he called, he picked up the phone.

"Shit Jungkook! I almost broke my phone when you called. Did something happen?" He exclaimed

"Let's meet today at my place, 1pm. Invite Yoongi and Jimin as well. Also I'll invite Lisa."

"Why?" He asked.

"Do you even need to question?" He asked, while arching a brow.

"Sure, give me a minute." He hung up.

Jungkook texted Lisa to meet them at
his place and she accepted the invitation as she had a lot of free time at that time.

Namjoon texted and he said that all of them are going.

"Perfect!" He exclaimed when he saw the text.

They went down to have breakfast. Hoseok welcomed them with a warm smile, "Hi! What's for breakfast today?"

He chuckled, "Some sandwich croissant and eggs please."

After they both ate, they got back in their rooms.

He took off his shirt "I feel like swimming today, mind accompanying me?"

Then again, Taehyung's nose started sweating 'shit.'

So that he couldn't get any worse, he faced the other way.

Before he knew it, Jungkook's done with changing his attire. Going to the pool Taehyung had a lot of thinking. Ever since he saved Jungkook, he felt...weird.

He saw Jungkook differently from that day on, it was like he couldn't get any more angry with him, yet he hated it. He hated to see him with softer eyes because he's the one who bought him, claiming him as his own even if no one really owns him.

Taehyung watch Jungkook take a graceful dive into the water.

Jungkook came back on water as he saw his wolf stare at him.

"The water's cool today," he leapt on a floatie and sprawled over it.

The way the water trickled down on his fit body made the hybrid stare at it for a long amount of time.

'Again, you're thinking about it Taehyung! No! Stop!'

He pointed to Kyung-min who was watering the flowers "You, Kyung-min, get me some banana smoothie."

She ran to the house and a few minutes later, a banana smoothie was on her hands.

She handed it over to him "Here, sir."

He got the smoothie from her hands "Thank you!"

With the sunlight hitting his sun kissed skin, eyes closed while drinking a refreshing smoothie , nothing could ever be more relaxing than this.