CHAPTER 54: ARE WE GOING TO FIGHT BECAUSE OF THIS?

[MEANWHILE AT JUNGKOOK]

"Only you? What happened to Taehyung?" Yoongi asked.

What Yoongi didn't know was that...

He hit him real hard.

He forced a rueful smile to curl up on his lips, he isn't ready to face the fact that he's dead. Silence trailed along with them as they expected an answer from Jungkook.

Hoseok noticed the grimace masking his smile so he tried changing the subject, "so, guys, it's been a while since I last saw you, how did you end up here?"

They all faced him, except Jungkook. "We just woke up here, it was probably Y/N who brought us here. It's a pretty long story if you ask," Yoongi suspiciously glared at the two.

[MEANWHILE AT YOONGI]

'They're hiding something, I know,' he crossed his arms and legs.

'Something happened to Taehyung I guess,' another thought added in to his suspicion.

He isn't buying this. Especially that Hoseok changed the subject, it wasn't helping either. The atmosphere around them became tense, no one uttered a word.

"Why are you guys so silent? I didn't visit here just to look at you," Jungkook voiced out.

Yoongi was always known for being blunt. Whenever he wants to know a certain piece of information, he'll get the speaker to stop beating around the bush until admitted.

But once he uses his blunt persona about Taehyung, he's going to hurt Jungkook. It's a sensitive manner that he couldn't voice out. He knows how much that boy is his weakness. His actions speak for itself.

Curiosity vented him up badly that he suddenly blurted, "you were silent because we asked you about Taehyung. Did something happen to him?"

He was taken aback at his words that he covered his mouth quickly. Everyone at the table stared at him.

Jungkook couldn't keep up with his act anymore so he slammed his fist on the table, "shut the fuck up, Yoongi!" with tears brimming his eyes.

He hung his head low, considering how those simple words can crush a strong person like him.

Hoseok patted his back, "don't cry, please."

Jungkook shoved his arm away, "don't touch me!"

"What happened?" Namjoon's facial expression was evident of worrisome. Jimin lightly kicked him in the leg and put his finger on his own lips to gesture him to shut up.

Yoongi watched him remorsefully, his spine was ran over by shiver and cold sweat beaded his forehead, never had he seen Jungkook this fuming. His shout was so loud that it caught the attention of several inmates and their respective visitors.

Jungkook's neck vains popped and his chest heaved up and down. You know he's angered when you see him clench his jaw.

He balled his fist and his eyes caught the ground, "forget it!" He slammed the chair on the floor and walked out of the institution. Hoseok's gaze sparked thousands of apology as he stared at Jungkook's friends. "I'm so sorry," a tear fell down his cheek and he followed along.

"You shouldn't have asked that Yoongi," Namjoon's intonation was close to boiling but he knows how to keep his cool unlike the aggressive Jungkook.

He looked at his lap, avoiding their scorching gazes and intertwined both of his pale long fingers.

"I knew he's going to be sensitive about this, why did you still ask?" Jimin gritted though his teeth and ran a stressful hand through his purple hair.