CHAPTER 34: TAKE CARE OF YOU

[MEANWHILE AT YOONGI]

After what had happened the past night, Yoongi cried himself to sleep, but the awkward thing is that he slept in Jimin's apartment to take care of him even just for a while. He slept in the room beside Jimin's and the next day he woke up to check up on Jimin.

He arrived at Jimin's room so he slowly opened the door, careful not to make it creak loud enough for him to be awake.

He tiptoed his way towards the sleeping man and kneeled down right at eye level with one knee.

His gaze was fixated on to him with pure passion, and an urge to put an end to his tears. Yoongi traced his cheek to his jawline. Just a little brush so that the other wouldn't feel his fingers on him.

Considering that Jimin's mouth was dry from all the crying that he did, he went to the kitchen area to grab a glass of water.

While he was filling the cup, he thought about how his rejection affected him so much. Replaying all the memories from last night, he spaced out in oblivion that the water overflowed and it spilled on the floor.

'Shit,' he thought as he set the glass down on the countertop and grabbed a sheet of toilet paper to wipe the spilled water on the ground.

Carefully holding the glass with both of his hands, he walked his way to Jimin's bedroom.

Hearing soft snores come out from Jimin's mouth, he set down the glass on his nightstand and settled down on the side of the bed.

His stare lingered on him for a few minutes until Jimin arose from his slumber. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

He widened his eyes slightly when he saw Yoongi beside him.

"Yoongi, what are you doing here?" Questioned he with an edge to his voice.

Taken aback by the way he asked him, Yoongi responded, "I-I'm sorry that's I fell asleep in here. I guess I just stayed up way too late that I slept here."

'Stayed up late for you to go to sleep,' thought he.

Yoongi scooted over to hand over the glass of water to Jimin, he lifted the glass up to his lips and encouraged him to drink the water, "please drink. You've been crying all night."

Without hesitation, he took the glass out of Yoongi's grip and chugged down its content in a heartbeat.

Yoongi patted his back while chanting, "there you go."

Once done, Jimin put the glass away and turned his body to face Yoongi.

"Yoongi," he cleared his throat out after he called him.

"Yes?" He sat up and anticipated to whatever he wanted to say.

"I'm so sorry for lashing out on you last night. I shouldn't have been so rash when all you wanted is to comfort me and be my side."

He looked down and he was about to cry because he regretted shutting Yoongi out of his mourning space.

Yoongi noticed gloss in his eyes and he wiped the tears that were about to fall down his cheek, then pleaded, "Jimin, don't cry. I hate seeing you cry."

Jimin hugged his knees to his chest and buried his face into it.

He released an exasperated sigh and Yoongi moved closer beside him and Jimin explained, "it's just not right. You don't deserve to be vented out on."

Yoongi spoke up, "I love you. You can always confide in me whenever you feel something."

Jimin lifted his head to look at him and replied back, "but you shouldn't love me. I don't want you to get hurt."