CHAPTER 42: CLOSE TO ESCAPING

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

"J-Jungkook," his hand was held by the kneeling man.

"I called you here because I have something to confess," he kissed his hand.

"What is it, Jungkook?" He smiled ear to ear.

"Taehyung, baby, baby boy," he pulled a red box out something from his pocket.

Tears stained his eyes as he opened the box, revealing a diamond ring.

"This is a very special day for me, baby. Words aren't my forte but I would like to grow old with the man who is very precious to me, more precious than this ring."

"Please marry me, baby."

Just as he was about to respond...

"Wake up you mutt!" The man shook Taehyung aggressively and the latter soon woke up from his dream, only to realise that he's in a cold cell, without his warmth.

It's been a few days and his body has been feeling a little bit weaker due to lack of food and all the beatings he received. Wondering how they were able to beat him? They used harmful drugs to keep him paralysed while Min Seok experienced the same thing.

The two talked a lot in their nights together, and he indeed saw him as a father figure.

"Good fucking morning!" He sarcastically shouted in his ear which made him cover his left ear.

Oh how he missed waking up in Jungkook's arms enveloping him, his smile never failed to make his day a wonderful start and lastly, he missed seeing him.

He turned and saw Min Seok looking at him sympathetically.

His trance was lost as he heard the bowl of food and water drop on the floor.

"Don't waste not even a single piece in there," he sat on a chair and watched the hybrid.

He ate the food silently, the food was bland and colourless, it made his appetite close to non-existent.

Forcefully he took small bites. The man got impatient and grabbed him by the nape yet to dump his face in the bowl.

Min Seok clenched his jaw and his eyes were a glowing red because of the protective nature he enwraps around Taehyung.

Tightly he gripped on the cold metal bars as Taehyung's face got drowned on the unappetising food.

He growled, "dare not touch Taehyung!"

The man looked and sneered at him, "and what? You know I can electrocute you with the press of this button." He waved the remote in the air.

"I don't care, just," he huffed and the bars are almost breaking with his inhumane strength. Just like when you try to squeeze a water bottle to send the bottle cap flying across the room, try to imagine that with metal bars.

"Don't," his knuckles turned white at each effort exerted. The man watched with pure fear as he couldn't really move.

"Hurt," He gritted his teeth as the bars broke.

He broke apart the bars, it sent debris to his cell, "Him!"

Just as the guard was about to press the button, he was pounced on by the gigantic black wolf.

Taehyung watched, bewildered. Of course it was nothing new to him but his fellow hybrid, never would he thought that he could be protected, by a wolf too. The other wolves back in his place saw him as a danger or threat to wolf kind.

Prior to Min Seok's struggle with the electricity sparkling all over his body, Taehyung came in the way by morphing himself.

He bit off the hand that was holding the remote and effortlessly, it was like he bit through jello, so soft.