CHAPTER 37: WAKE UP

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

'No'

'No'

'I can't be thinking of this'

Early in the morning Taehyung paced back and forth in his bedroom. The memory of Jungkook kissing him that night replaying in his mind.

"Why why why?!" He stomped.

He groaned and stopped for a while. His skin started to heat up and he didn't like the feeling. His heart was racing with speed and he felt as if his heart is going to drop to his stomach at anytime.

[FLASHBACK]

Taehyung pulled away as fast as possible and his skin was all red and hot. 'Shit...' he thought. He touched his lips and glanced back at Jungkook who looked like he was unaware of what he did.

Then they went inside the car. Jungkook was at the backseat sitting upright while Hoseok was driving.

'Glad Hoseok didn't see that,' he thought. If he did, then he would be even more embarrassed than he already was.

"Kook, are you alright in there?" Hoseok asked as he viewed him on the rear mirror.

Jungkook groaned as a response then Taehyung turned his body to face him to check up on him.

Jungkook stared at him with a smirk on his face, his eyes not leaving the hybrid.

'Why is he looking at me like this?' He thought.

Jungkook unbuttoned the first three buttons of his shirt while looking at him, his eyes undressing Taehyung with a glint of desire. Taehyung felt that something's wrong so he turned his back on him and fixated his gaze on his balled fists resting atop of his lap.

"Tae?" Hoseok nudged.

He faced the driver and raised his eyebrows, let out a shaky, "y-yes?"

"Are you alright? You look like you're all tensed up," he asked and pat his back, hoping to relieve him.

"I'm okay," he whispered his answer.

He gave him a small smile before diverting his gaze back to the road ahead.

Soon later he felt two hands grip on his waist from behind. He gasped and his eyes widened. He looked behind him and saw Jungkook, whose lips are close to his ears. He could feel the alcohol playing with his olfaction through Jungkook's breath.

"Hey baby boy," he whispered in his ear and nibbled on his earlobe. Taehyung told him in a whisper-yell, "stop!"

"Be quiet for me alright?" He replied.

Luckily they arrived back at Jungkook's mansion and both of them in the front seat went down after parking the car.

Taehyung opened the car door and Hoseok said, "ok. Here's something that we need to do." The hybrid anticipated for what they had to do.

"I will drag him out of the car and once out, you will go on the other side to evenly carry his weight. Got it?" Explained he.