CHAPTER 23: PILLOWTALK

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

Soon he woke up, and Taehyung's eyes widened at the sight before him, he saw Jungkook beside him.

Did he really have to transfer rooms to sleep with Taehyung?

"Jungkook," he tapped his shoulder to wake him up.

He still didn't budge a muscle and Taehyung tried again for the second time.

"Jungkook, wake up!" He slapped him harder, which made him open a conscious eye, he didn't even act dazed about the fact that he snuggled Taehyung close to him in his sleep.

"Why did you go here? You could've given me a heart attack right here and there!" He shouted and balled his fists.

"So that's why my sleep got better. No wonder," he teased.

He facepalmed, "what have I gotten into?"

"Stay here in bed with me," Jungkook patted on the bed, teasing him once again.

"One night's enough," he deadpanned and crossed his arms.

He bit his lip, "I'll make sure you'll look for more nights."

Taehyung hit him with a pillow, which caused him to fake a wince, hence he stuck his tongue out, "bitch I think not."

"Oh, so you're challenging me?" Jungkook got another pillow and hit him back.

Taehyung hit him with another pillow on his face, followed by the other hitting him back, with feathers sprinkling like confetti.

He decided to make a run for it as he dashed the room, with Jungkook following up.

"Try to catch me," the hybrid taunted as he's speedy.

Up and down, it continued on for 30 minutes until Taehyung hid behind a wall, where Hoseok's room is near.

He wiped his sweat with the back of his right hand.

[MEANWHILE AT JUNGKOOK]

He searched for him, pillow in hand like a weapon.

Finally, he saw a brown hair peeking out from behind a wall, he crept up to him and pinned him to the wall.

"Ha! I caught you." He had him trapped against the wall and hit him with the pillow.

"Ahaha stop it!!" He hit back.

Taehyung had to think of a distraction, so he shouted "What's that behind you?"

Jungkook fell for the trap as turned around and he fled off. Realising that it was a trap, he ran after him who went upstairs.

"Bad choice to run in." He smirked as he ran.

The brunette ran into a random room and just as he was about to close the door, Jungkook pulled the door so that it won't close.

"Let's see if you can hide from me!"

Finally after a couple of minutes, Jungkook won as he went in to hit him.

Their pillow fight was so intense that the feather rained upon them.

Taehyung was about to hit him until he tripped and he fell on top of him while Jungkook's arm rested on his waist.

While feather rained on them, they looked at each other's eyes, full of happiness.

He closed his eyes, leaning a little bit, getting ready to kiss him. Just as their lips almost brushed together, he felt the weight leave him.