2

"Hey come on!" I said to Stacey.

"You know you love him" she emphasized the word "love". She knows I like Evan. He's just so perfect. He's about 5'9, with brown hair and blue eyes that is.

"So what. He's never gonna like me. Do you wanna-COPS!" I screamed.

"Remember the meeting place Alexis! 4 hours or else we know one of us is captured"! Evan screamed. I nodded.

"Love you guys" Darrel said and we all disappeared.

We didn't have many belongings, we only had like 40 bucks at most for a couple months until we stole more, or found a wallet. When I say that, I mean 40 bucks all together, so really 10 bucks for each.

I bolted. I was pretty fast. Running from the cops hasn't happened in a while. Why are we running? Because we steal. We risk our lives in stores and stuff....we are only wanted by the police, not on the drop dead wanted list.

I kept on running till I came to a park where I easily blended in. I came across a basketball court with boys that were my age, maybe a little bit older, some younger. They were all really cute, not that I would date them...

COPS! not again. I ran away from the fence and onto the court behind one of the really tall guys. "um...shawn..theres a-" "I know just shut up" okay so I guess his name is Shawn. He actually went along with it....but why?.

Why would Shawn play along with Alexis' hiding?