41

It didn't make sense. Not at all. My mind was being flooded with thoughts on what was going on. I know for a fact that I didn't talk out loud.

"Okay be there in a few" nash hung up his phone. He was on the phone! Thank the Lord!
"So Lex, we are gonna go home and then you can wash up for the night." he said.

I nodded and realized something. I was STILL holding Nash's hand. I just stared at it.

We arrived at the house and i bolted upstairs and went in the shower. I needed a bible. I felt like I had too many guys on my hands but isn't that what you get when you live in a house full of them??

Speaking of the guys, one specifically. Cameron. I am glad he is out of the house for a while. I'm scared to even go down his hallway. We were pretty good friends too..

I shut off the water and dried off myself. I put on some clothes and didn't even bother to do makeup since we are just gonna be home.

I've changed a lot since I got here. No dirt, all makeup. No ripped clothes, all brand named. No toughness, now I'm a crying baby. It's all changed. Even my feelings for Evan.

I usually do wear makeup at home, but like right before I go to bed I take it off, cause I know no one will see. My skin is terrible.

I get no car advantages. So I usually just have sammy take me to the mall and be gets it for me. One of the days I just saw the makeup and wanted it and so he payed for it. So now I wear it all the time.

Sammy is the only one who doesn't judge me without makeup. That's all I know. If they did see my real skin they would scream. Imagine getting acne at the age of 12 and having nothing to take care of it with.

4 years of no products. What does that lead to? Scars of acne. Evan,Darrel, and Stacy have it bad too. But we all accept each other for it. The only one who has actually seen my real skin is Sammy.

The guys were planning me into introducing me to one of their friends tomorrow. His name is Dylan Dauzat to me exact, and damn is all I can say.

**

"Babe please don't do this." I heard crying.

Pause.

"Babe. No no no Stop. Put it down" he cried harder.

Pause. crying.

"NOO" I heard a loud scream. And it kept going. It was coming from Haye's room.

I ran in and he laid there, crying and screaming and punching walls. Nash ran upstairs and knew exactly would had happened in guessing.

"She did not!" He said shaking his head.

"She did". Hayes cried. "ALL BECAUSE OF JAKE" he screamed.