44

Cameron's POV**

I sat there on the couch at Dylan's. A couple of the guys talked to me but I felt so Unwelcome by Matt, Sammy, and Nash.

"Come on man, this sucks. Lets go hit up Colin's party" taylor said.

Taylor was still in highschool, and he got invited to many parties and I was always the one to go too. I am a master at beer pong.

Taylor and I snuck out and ran to Colin's. And I'm glad we did too, I felt so weird being there.

••at Colin's••

"My man Cam" Colin bro hugged me.

"Sup" I said.

There were girls and beer and just everything a high schooler could dream of.

I walked over the house trying to find my way to the bath room, saw 2 couples having sex, 4 making out, and 1 fighting.

I don't know how I feel about love. Cause I never have a good experiences with it. My first girlfriend dumped me, my second one had sex with me and left, and my third used me for my Sierra. Turns out she was lesbian. and Sierra is not. 😂 what an idiot.

I found where the beer pong was at, and I went straight to it. It's gonna be a good night.

Alexis POV 😊

We never made it back to the house. Infact, we stopped at Dylan's friends house. His name was Jordan and he was hilarious.

"Okay dude dude, she happened to be drunk at the time" Jordan laughed.

He was telling us about how his girlfriend did his makeup when she was drunk. She slapped his arm and laughed along.

"Shut up! That's embarrassing!" She blushed.

"Vic, its cute" he laughed.

We all agreed we should watch a movie and chill out for a while. Vicki was great. We had a lot of the same interests and had the same style almost.

"Tfios" vic and I said.

"Noo" Dylan and Jordan both whined.

"Yes" we said.

"Dylan, how about you go make the ladies and I some popcorn" Jordan laughed.