29

A/n; okay liking boys are stupid I'm out of here. It's so hard living in the constant pain of him and you just wanting to be friends. Ugh I feel like crying. fml. here's another chapter baby's .

❁Alexis POV❁

We saw 22 jump street and it was really good! After we went to a little hotel since we were so far away. It wasn't a bad idea but it was at the same time.

"I'm gonna call Shawn so he doesn't get worried" I said. He nodded and handed me his phone.
(A/n if I said she had a phone, she doesn't)

The phone was ringing and he immediately picked up, and I heard a relief breath.

"You had me worried Jack" he said scared.

"Hey dad, it's Alexis, so Jack and I are gonna stay at this hotel, we will be back for breakfast, promise." I said sweetly.

"Don't do anything stupid Lex, you know what I mean." he said very very seriously.

"I know. Love you. byee" then I hung up.

Tonight was a good night, just relaxing and having clean clothes and a television and a real ass bed. It was like I was in a dream. An amazing dream.

"So you like sleeping with sirens?" he said.

"They're amazing" i replied, with my eyes getting big. Tbh I love them alot.

"Well what would you say if i... idk got you tickets to se-" I cut him off.

"AHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed and kiss him on the lips and hugged him.

He laughed and smile really big. "oh but that's not all....i got you VIP passes to meet the-" I cut him off again, kissing him and screaming like the Fangirl I am for Kellin Quinn.

"Gimme your phone" I said to Jack really excited. He handed it to me and immediately typed in Matts number.

"MATTTTTT" I screamed. Jack was laughing very hard at this point.

"WHAT" he said back laughing.

"WHERES EVAN OMG" I said.

There was silence. "Hello?" I recognized the voice, Evan.

"EVAN" I screamed again.

"WHAT BABE" he yelled back.

"IM GOING TO MEET KELLIN" I said with water in my eyes. I was so damn happy. I have an unhealthy obsession....

"YOU MOTHA EFFA I HATE YOUUU" he joked and laughed.

"love you too. Bye" I laughed once again. I laugh too much.

I jumped onto Jack and gave him the biggest hug possible. He hugged me back, and we feel asleep on each other, hugging.