26

"You're funny" I said sarcastically.

"What! You have to do it!" JJ said laughing.

Jack dared me to kiss Nash on the lips. Do you know how offended Sammy would get? Or how mad Shawn would get? At least I think.

"But you can't tell anyone you are gonna do it" he said raising an eyebrow at me.

I would get around it, Because I have to tell Sammy. Cause I don't want it to be awkward between us.

"Fine" I lied. But if anyone gets mad at me, you are to take blame.

"Oh the dare doesn't stop there, you have to kiss him for 10 seconds. I will take blame if anyone gets mad at you, fine, but you HAVE to do it". He smirked. I sighed and laughed.

"I'll tell you when I'm gonna kiss him. Not now." I said then walked back to Sammy's room. I locked the door behind me.

"Sammy?" I called around. Nothing. He's probably taking a shower.

I went back down stairs and just wanted to get this over with. Damn.

"Nash?" I called innocently.

He ran to me from the kitchen. "What's wrong? Is everything okay!?" he started panicking.

"I'm fine...but can we go to your room...i need to talk to you" I said trying to make it sound like a way to lower him in.

"Of course" he said. We both went to his rooms. I really don't want to do this, especially to Nash.

It's not that I don't like him, it's that he's like a best friend...and i'd be weird.

We both walked into his room and I shut the door, locking it just in case of Sammy. He sat down on the bed as I did too, we both faced each other. I was sitting on his waist.

"So what's up?" he said.

"Nothing really...its just..." I said trying to make up something.

"What?" Nash said concerned.

"Shawn never has time and same with Matt.... And Sammy. .I don't get to hang out with them alot." I sighed. Okay..its going good.

I put my arms around his neck.

"I just need someone..." And that is when I kissed him, but he didn't just sit there. He actually kissed back.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8....

9!!!

Right then.. there was a knock at the door. Ugh. I actually kinda liked it.

10.

YES.