30

🐗Alexis pov 🐗

I stared at Jack. It was 3 am and I couldn't sleep, so I decided to go on my phone.

My phone was on the table. I tried to be careful but I had to reach over Jack. I grabbed his phone by accident, so I just kept it.

I pulled up safari and looked up ways to fall asleep. I was that bored to be honest. It was like I drank a can of red bull or something, I think it was the concert news.

I have always loved that kind of music and you are probably wondering how I even listened to it considering I had no phone and I was a street kid. Well the place we lived, the the house about 3 down would blast that music.

Now that am actually going to one of their concerts, I'm literally gonna die.

Just then Jack struggled a little bit. His eyes peaked open but then closed again. I got off him and went into the bathroom.

I now heard footsteps, "Babe"? I heard him.
"In the bathroom" I said.
He walked into the bathroom and set his chin on top of my head.

"How do you like it here so far?" He said with his raspy voice.
"I think I'm gonna love it here" and then jack kissed me.

Honestly I'm a huge Tomboy so the boys are trying to get me into more of a....girl. I mean I like shorts and tshirts, maybe they can even sign me up for a sport or something.

"Good" he smiled. "Now, lets go back to sleep" he said signaling me over to the bed.

"Alright" I said. I went back over with him and we fell asleep.