23

😝SHAWNS POV 😝

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGG

SHE JUST CALLED ME DAD IM DEAD IM SO FREAKING DEAD LIKE JDIQJDWUW

"Did you just call me da-" I said but she cut me off.

"Dad please be quieter....im tired" she said falling back asleep. I laughed but was still in awe. She just said it again. I'm actually her dad.....and it makes me happy to know that she thinks that too.

--------------

🔥NASHS POV🔥

Alexis, JackG, Evan, and Shawn were all at the hospital getting Lex cleaned up. We were all here settling things.

"Guys, we don't have any rooms left so either some one give theirs up or share because she needs a room if we are adopting her." Cam said.

"I realize that...i think we should let her pick who she wants to room with, just so it's fair" Taylor said.

"NO FUNNY IDEAS, if you know what I mean! That's MY sister" Matt said with an angry tone to Taylor.

*************************

They all came home about an hour later, Shawn was carrying Alexis, while Jackg and Evan played the guilt card.

I have a feeling we should let Evan stay but I don't want him too. I don't feel comfortable. With all the money we have, we could buy him a little apartment or something to share with Stacy and Darrel.

Shawn laid Alexis on the couch, and laid a blanket over top of her. It was useless though, cause she started to wake up again.

She slowly sat up and realized her surroundings. She ran straight for Matthew and jumped on him.

"I love you" she said. Matthew looked like he was about to cry at this point already. He engulfed the hug and closed his eyes and smiled.

"I missed you" He said.