37

Hayes and I had been walking for over 20 minutes, and we finally got to my house.

The door was open..and the lights were on. Please don't be Shawn...
PLEASEE don't Shawn.

Hayes and I decided to sneak around back, and we managed to get in the house. We had to be really quiet.

We didn't see anyone, and we didn't hear anyone. It was kinda weird. He looked around the corner, and all over but nothing.

I looked in the office, and saw an upset Shawn on the phone. Shit.

"Yes..no! I don't have time for this! I can't find her!" He cried into the phone. "You don't understand! I need her!" He cried even more.

I kinda watched from a distance and sighed.

"CAMERON! Where is she!" He yelled, causing me to jump. I still watched him talk.

I realized that this is killing him so I came up behind him and hugged him. He flinched and then looked at me.

"ALEXIS MENDES" he said with tears running down his face. Gosh. He was worked up. It's not even that big of a deal.

"Where the fuck were you!" He said crying. "Oh I was so worried".

"Cameron took me to a party" I said. "But I left with Hayes cause I knew you would be mad".

"Honey, you are fine. I was just really worried. I thought something bad happened" he said hugging me.

He hugged hayes as well. I really feel like I have a family.