34

I woke up and was on Nash. For the first time I actually wasn't scared. I smiled and laid back on him.

"Hey I think I have a meeting! So I'm gonna go alright? You can stay here" he said softly.

I nodded and got up as well. By the time he had left, I was in the shower and didn't get the chance to say goodbye. He was a very nice gentleman though.

I went into Sammy's room, seeing he was still asleep. I went under his covers and laid with him. He was also a very nice man. He wrapped his arms around my waist and let out a big breath.

"There's my girl" he said softly.
"Waz up saammy" I laughed.

We decided we should be idiots and place "what would you do"? So we did.
Sammy, me, gilinsky, and Johnson were all facing each other.

Jack Johnson asked,
"Okay alexis" he smirked. "what would you if one of us kissed you right now?" He laughed at himself.

"I don't know" I laughed. "okay, gilinsky, you are on the beach, tanning in that same swim suit you always wear and you get a bucket of cold water dumped on you. you immediately get up and are ready to hurt this person. Right as you were about to, you realized it was me. what would you do?"

"Oh god" he said. "I would probably start apologizing right off the bat and just hug you and tell you I would never do that" he said with a very deep breath.

We all laughed and continued the game until Dad came back.
(I hate when girlfriends call their boyfriends daddy, makes me want to puke)

"Hey honey!" He said giving me a hug.
"Hey dad." I said back.
"So tonight, at around 7, I'm going to leave you with Cameron. Is that alright?" He said.

"Yeah it's cool." I replied.

I went down stairs into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. Then I put it back, realizing that I don't eat healthy 😂