33

It was sammy.

But the thing was is that I can't tell him Jack and I are like on the verge of being a thing. I guess I will let those two decide.

Jack is loyal, so I know he will be someone okay about the situation, but I'm not sure. It's jack.

Sammy on the other hand, will freak out if Jack likes me. At this point I'm scared for both. I just go talk to dad.

I looked around the house, but I couldn't find him or Jack. They could be at the studio. Or at another interview.

I went to the couch and turned on the Tv, only to find Shawn on it.

**side bar**

***2 hours later***

My stomach didn't feel well and I was so exhausted from doing absolutely nothing. I decided I should go upstairs and sleep for a while.

I went into Matthews room, because in his room I felt safe, and it had a really comfortable bed.

I went under the covers and was about to go to sleep when someone came in the room. It was dad.

"Hey honey, are you alright?" He said worried.

"Yeah I'm just really tired. Is it okay if Hayes comes up here?" I said. I have been getting scared lately. I played this game called "five nights at Freddie's" on Sammy's phone at night and I can't sleep now.

"Yes, but why? Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

"I'm just kinda scared. This game I played on Sammy's phone is like..creepy. and I played it." I said.

He nodded and went to go get Hayes. He still wasn't here yet.

"Hayes is alittle busy right now honey, so I brought you Nash." he smiled.
Nash is my age and is a very sweet boy. So I don't really mind that much.

I nodded and thanked him. Nash jumped right next to me and took my hand and put it on his chest as he threw his arm around my shoulder. It was actually really comforting.

"As long as I'm here, you don't have to worry bout' anything baby doll" he said.