35

The hours went by, and then I was alone with cameron.

Cameron is a very kind dude. No, I don't like him, he's a little old for me. He is as old as dad. So I was not too interested.

The people who I am interesting in, is Sammy. Jack, yes, I like him, but I'm more on the Sammy side. I also sort of like...well that's not important.

He slid down the stairs and hopped off the bars, and laughed.

"What would you like to do?" He said.

"Sleep" I laughed. "I'm not sure. Do you have any ideas?" I asked him.

"Well yes..but you can't tell shawn. He will kill me." cameron said scratching the back of his neck. I started getting worried.

"What is it.." I said.

"It's a party. It's Jack Johnsons. He didn't want you to go, only cause since Johnson is 18 now, he's gonna be drinking" he nervously laughed.

"Isn't the legal age 21?" I said.

"Yes. But it's the Jacks. They probably only didn't tell you because of shawn." he replied.

"Is Sammy gonna be there?" I said, trying not to blush.

"Yes. Now go get ready. It's kinda like casual, but kinda dressy. So wear that black dress, and maybe like something without heels. Wear those black vans I bought you" he said, both of going upstairs.

He went in my room and picked out the black dress.(side bar) it was alittle too short and too revealing but it was okay I guess.

We finished getting ready and went out the door and into his car.